Zelda Disc PIN

So get a Nintendo Power subscription. I'm tired of seeing all these Zelda PIN begging threads. Buy it on eBay or go one of the current eligible routes to get it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So get a Nintendo Power subscription. I'm tired of seeing all these Zelda PIN begging threads. Buy it on eBay or go one of the current eligible routes to get it.[/quote]

*applauds*

Has it ever occured to you that others might want to use their pins?

I've got one from Mario and Luigi I won't be using - I don't own a GC. In any case, I wouldn't want to give it away. If someone were to bribe me with a GBA game, though...well, I'd consider giving it away then. :D

Hey, I got a few more pins from blockbuster. I'll trade them for anyone's extra copy of Rygar or Primal (or any other game that you bought multiple copies of for five bucks). I'll give them to you first so you can make sure they havent already been used (honor system people!). They are all from Mario Kart so I can only offer one. I have three pins. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks!

I gave away my Mario Party pin here w while back. I'm all out now and so are my blockbusters and holleywood videos.

Its too late to turn in the pin codes. The deadline was the 26th.

I went to Hollywood video and got a MP5 code from the display case. Already had MKDD, and it worked great.

I don't blame people for asking. I happily gave my mario & luigi pin to a fellow CAG a few days ago. Today someone here posted where I could get Breath of Fire for GBA new for $15, something I have been dying to get for a while now. So I'll consider it good karma!

bread's done
Back