ZELDA dreamer was back in stock at target for $70[DEAD] = It’s not so much a deal but.,...

I think if they had remade the oracle games and included it in the same package that the AAA price tag would be more palatable.
Agreed, but this is "N", so that was NEVER going to happen! But I do hope they get the remake love down the line, as those 2 games kick ass just like Awakening does. All three games are in my top 5 Zelda titles, and these 2D games are the only ones I ever replay(along with LttP of course).

Agreed, but this is "N", so that was NEVER going to happen! But I do hope they get the remake love down the line, as those 2 games kick ass just like Awakening does. All three games are in my top 5 Zelda titles, and these 2D games are the only ones I ever replay(along with LttP of course).
I wonder if they could even remake those games without Capcom's involvement... I would think they could, seeing as how Nintendo is the publisher and Capcom just developed it so I would assume Nintendo owns all rights to the game.

I would say that there's a good chance they remake it and they could probably carry over many of the same resources from the Link's Awakening remake to the Oracle games. Not sure how they'd handle the "dual game" aspect of it but would wager they'd release two separate games (which works fine for the Pokemon games). As much as I think Nintendo milks many of their new games with nostalgia, I can't say I mind these remakes which modernize the gameplay mechanics but I'll never understand the changes to the Water Temple, my brother and I both beat the game within a week of launch without any issue (and we had no idea people considered the Water Temple hard for years.

I wonder if they could even remake those games without Capcom's involvement... I would think they could, seeing as how Nintendo is the publisher and Capcom just developed it so I would assume Nintendo owns all rights to the game.

I would say that there's a good chance they remake it and they could probably carry over many of the same resources from the Link's Awakening remake to the Oracle games. Not sure how they'd handle the "dual game" aspect of it but would wager they'd release two separate games (which works fine for the Pokemon games). As much as I think Nintendo milks many of their new games with nostalgia, I can't say I mind these remakes which modernize the gameplay mechanics but I'll never understand the changes to the Water Temple, my brother and I both beat the game within a week of launch without any issue (and we had no idea people considered the Water Temple hard for years.
Yeah, "N" just subbed out the work to Crapcom, so if they ever wanted to do something, they don't need their say, just their own. I think if they ever did offer the Oracle games, they could maybe offer both games on one cart, as here it would make sense. As both games are different parts of a larger story, so why not have both offered together?

Originally these games where supposed to be three, and not just two, but they had problems having a link system for all three, so one was cut. I always wondered how far along the 3rd game got, as that would be something cool to possible see some concept art or storyboards for at some point. But they may have took the best parts and added them to the two games that where offered, but not much info was ever given, at least that I remember.

I think if they had remade the oracle games and included it in the same package that the AAA price tag would be more palatable.
I'm hoping that they at least bundle the two Oracle games together when they eventually release it. They may choose to go the Pokemon route and individually release them for $60 each, though. I'm raising holy hell if that happens.

Does the dreamer edition of the game have the same case and UPC as the retail game?

Or does the UPC section of the game say not for resale?

Thanks

Does the dreamer edition of the game have the same case and UPC as the retail game?

Or does the UPC section of the game say not for resale?

Thanks
The back of the case doesn't have anything. It's just a brown background with a symbol of some sorts (don't have the case with me). The bigger cardboard box has the actual layout of what I would assume are the regular versions of the game.

bread's done
Back