1 yr nintendo power subscription
free shipping on all

straight from nintendo
70 bucks
not that great a deal but a way to get all the goodies together
might be online but i think i just got it cause i have a sub already
you guys can try if interested
later

its not really a deal tho if you figure it this way (The game costs $50, The subscription to nintendo power is $20 and usually NP has a deal for a free strategy guide w/a paid subscription) But still free shipping and no tax is good, The only reason i mention this is because you can probably get the game with a free GBA to GC link which might be a better deal.

[quote name='hutno']its not really a deal tho if you figure it this way (The game costs $50, The subscription to nintendo power is $20 and usually NP has a deal for a free strategy guide w/a paid subscription) But still free shipping and no tax is good, The only reason i mention this is because you can probably get the game with a free GBA to GC link which might be a better deal.[/quote]

You also get a t-shirt and the link cable is packed in with all copies of the game including the one you get with this deal. I'm thinking of doing this deal since I was getting this game anyway and my NP subscription is almost up.

I got this deal in the mail today, also. I'm going to wait for a cheapass deal here before getting Four
Swords. I have a subscription to NP, I don't need a T-shirt, I have a link cable, and GameFaqs is my player's guide.

I got this deal in the mail today too but i am too cheap to spend that much $$$$. If it $20 - $30 i'll pickup :)

Patient Patient !!

This deal sucks because you only need to pay 20 to subscribe to NP, and whenever you subscribe you get a free guide of your choice.
This deal actually only gives you a free t-shirt with the game you buy.

I'm still getting NP from when I had to order it to get the zelda collection disc. Counting the days untill my subscription runs out. NP offers little more than strategy guides every month in their magazine, of which are useless to me as I don't use strategy guides, about 2 pages of biased reviews with one paragraph descriptions of the game usually just stuff from the back of the game box and about 8 pages of fan letters from 10 year olds asking how to play animal crossing or pokemon. Not worth it.

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']can you play 4 swords without 4 gameboys[/quote]

Just like FF:CC, you can play single player without a GBA, but if you want multiplayer, you will need a GBA for every player.

[quote name='rabbitt']I got this deal in the mail today, also. I'm going to wait for a cheapass deal here before getting Four
Swords. I have a subscription to NP, I don't need a T-shirt, I have a link cable, and GameFaqs is my player's guide.[/quote]

omg he said gamefaqs....... :shock:

[quote name='zewone']gamefaqs sux now...i got my zelda t-shirt the other day by preordeing for $5....nice shirt...i got the one that says swordplay with old school link on it. But at Gamecrazy they had a different shirt if you preorder. It was 4 zelda hearts 3 1/2 full and said something else i cant remember.. i got to get that one too[/quote]

it says "hyrulean fourplay" lol! this is the one i pre-ordered for b/c it made me laugh.

[quote name='metroidkiller9']the shirt being offered is much nicer than any of the others being offered by gamestop/eb/gamecrazy.[/quote]

anybody have a picture of the nintendo power shirt? thnaks.

Since WarioWare on GC is essentially the GBA game and is $29.99, then why isn't Four Swords (which is basically the GBA game) also $29.99?

I think I'll wait this one out....

[quote name='rawer']Since WarioWare on GC is essentially the GBA game and is $29.99, then why isn't Four Swords (which is basically the GBA game) also $29.99?

I think I'll wait this one out....[/quote]

My brother played this at E3, and its far more than a GBA game. It's a pretty good adventure for friends, but he said that the single player isn't that compelling (at least not for him to go in on a $50 game alone). He suggests buying it with friends to lower the cost and to up the enjoyment level.

a GBA/GC cable is included in the 4 swords box
if u plan to get the game and a NP sub, the only bonus u get is the free shirt and 2 day air ship

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']

anybody have a picture of the nintendo power shirt? thnaks.[/quote]

I don't have a pic available but I can try and describe it... it's a black shirt with the Zelda four swords logo on it. Below the logo there are little pics of the four links, standing in different configurations (diamond formation, single file, etc.). This is kind of an official-looking promo-type shirt, a bit elegant; as opposed to the "80's chic" thing going on with the other shirt offers.

[quote name='scxzor'][quote name='CaptainObviousXl']can you play 4 swords without 4 gameboys[/quote]

Just like FF:CC, you can play single player without a GBA, but if you want multiplayer, you will need a GBA for every player.[/quote]

i was wondering the same thing as you, scxzor....i havent bought ffcc because i wasnt sure....and i wasn't looking forward to 4 swords because of it either...thanks for letting us know...(screw multiplayer)

bread's done
Back