Zelda: Four Swords GameCube 29.99 @ ebgames.com

[quote name='shrike4242']Lowest I've also seen it was at EB on Black Friday, where it was $19.99. To which I jumped on in about 2 seconds.[/quote]

well after cag15+edge+saver you can get it for about 20 bucks used! :D

[quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='shrike4242']Lowest I've also seen it was at EB on Black Friday, where it was $19.99. To which I jumped on in about 2 seconds.[/quote]

well after cag15+edge+saver you can get it for about 20 bucks used! :D[/quote]

Mine was a new copy, so at that price, I would've been a fool not to jump on it.

It was $20 on BF? I could have sworn it was $30...*feels bad about missing out*

Well, I still have my $9.99 Chronicles of Riddick. mwahahahah*cough*...haha!

[quote name='Alien Spider']It was $20 on BF? I could have sworn it was $30...*feels bad about missing out*

Well, I still have my $9.99 Chronicles of Riddick. mwahahahah*cough*...haha![/quote]

It was online only, I think, and I'm guessing it might've been a mess-up, since someone posted it in the BF EB thread. I jumped on it instantly, since the link cable alone is worth $5-10.

Ah, okay. That makes me feel a little better. ^_^

Anyway, is this a cue that Four Swords is about to become a Player's Choice? Or is Nintendo going to pull a "SSBM" on it?

I guess 30 will be the MSRP soon enough.

Makes sense. 20 for the game. 10 for the link cable.

I got mine on release date for like 5 bucks at GR, many many months ago. Still a good deal.

However, I can only reccomend it if you have at least 2-3 friends with GBA's and a few link cables.

But my question for you is:::

How fast did you 'jump on this deal'???

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Alien Spider']It was $20 on BF? I could have sworn it was $30...*feels bad about missing out*

Well, I still have my $9.99 Chronicles of Riddick. mwahahahah*cough*...haha![/quote]

It was online only, I think, and I'm guessing it might've been a mess-up, since someone posted it in the BF EB thread. I jumped on it instantly, since the link cable alone is worth $5-10.[/quote]

I've noticed Target has this for $50 still, and it no longer comes with the link cable, so it may be possilbe that the game drops to $30 but they stop including the link cable... it'd be just typical.

[quote name='soulwish2003']But my question for you is:::

How fast did you 'jump on this deal'???

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Alien Spider']It was $20 on BF? I could have sworn it was $30...*feels bad about missing out*

It was online only, I think, and I'm guessing it might've been a mess-up, since someone posted it in the BF EB thread. I jumped on it instantly, since the link cable alone is worth $5-10.[/quote][/quote]

I think the order was processed within 1 minute of seeing it posted on the site. :D

I highly recommend this game (GC's second best exclusive IMO), I also got it for $20 on BF (and I'm the one who posted it). The game is fantastic with a few people, but still pretty good alone.

*This thread is good for me to poop on*

Wow a GBA game for $30? Who would've thought?

Zelda is a great series, I've been playing LTTP on DS alot lately. But this game......

[quote name='AdultLink']*This thread is good for me to poop on*

Wow a GBA game for $30? Who would've thought?

Zelda is a great series, I've been playing LTTP on DS alot lately. But this game......[/quote]

Save your poop for another thread -- it's the GameCube game. And I have to say I've had more fun playing this game with friends than any game in years.

I had some in-store credit and the EB I went to didn't have Silent Hill 4, so I went with plan B and got Four Swords. :)

I'm wondering about the MSRP too when it becomes a Player's Choice. If they do charge $30, then we basically got the link cable free. If they charge $20, we're still not out anything, as a new link cable retails for $10 new. So all's good in either case.

[quote name='Alien Spider']I had some in-store credit and the EB I went to didn't have Silent Hill 4, so I went with plan B and got Four Swords. :)

I'm wondering about the MSRP too when it becomes a Player's Choice. If they do charge $30, then we basically got the link cable free. If they charge $20, we're still not out anything, as a new link cable retails for $10 new. So all's good in either case.[/quote]

The cable may be $10 new, but they are pretty easy to find cheap used. I got 3 for $3 each (official Nintendo ones) at Gamestop.

Good to know, as I need another one to have a set of four. :)

Needless to say, I don't usually shop for those things. I would have guessed they were at least $5 used.

bread's done
Back