Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS $34.99 FS Buy.com

Thanks, Sanjoelo! I just pre-order mine. I am surprised that Nintendo let them do this. They rarely discount new release from their major brands.

[quote name='Tau Rho']Also, did the Amazon reporting for others.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, hoping as many people as possible will report the price to Amazon. I'd really like to see them match this.

Just a heads up K-mart has a $15 gaming coupon for OOT. $35 is a great price for this game, but just a heads up as well if you don't mind driving to a k-mart.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Just a heads up K-mart has a $15 gaming coupon for OOT. $35 is a great price for this game, but just a heads up as well if you don't mind driving to a k-mart.[/QUOTE]

Yep, K-Mart deal is a great one. I'd be ordering there if I didn't have some Amazon credit to burn.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Just a heads up K-mart has a $15 gaming coupon for OOT. $35 is a great price for this game, but just a heads up as well if you don't mind driving to a k-mart.[/QUOTE]

Going the Kmart route myself. $15 coupon for OoT and an offer planned for RE: The Mercenaries the week after pretty much seals the deal.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Going the Kmart route myself. $15 coupon for OoT and an offer planned for RE: The Mercenaries the week after pretty much seals the deal.[/QUOTE]

Where is the link for the $15 coupon for K-Mart?

[quote name='giancarmen']Where is the link for the $15 coupon for K-Mart?[/QUOTE]

No link, just buy it there and a $15 Gamer's Coupon should print at the register.

[quote name='Sanjoelo']No link, just buy it there and a $15 Gamer's Coupon should print at the register.[/QUOTE]

Ok but where is the proof for that.

Checked amazon and they still haven't price matched. Figured it won't kill me to wait a week or so to get Ocarina of Time. =P Thanks for the heads up Op!

bread's done
Back