Zelda Phantom Hourglass limited Edition guide: $15 (YMMV?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoaitsu

CAGiversary!
I went to Best Buy the other day and saw that the Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Limited Edition guide was $15. It rang up at that price, too. Curious, I checked, and they had the standard one for $20. Looking online, it says $30 for the Limited. Perhaps if someone has time they can check their local store, to see if it is just here, or everywhere.

I believe my store had one or two more, fyi. Lansing, MI

this might be a repost because I heard about it somewhere. I got the zelda TP collector's edition and the zelda PH collector's edition for $15 each a few weeks ago. This was in south bay shopping center in boston, ma. there were a bunch left, at least 5+ of each.

[quote name='influx']this might be a repost because I heard about it somewhere. I got the zelda TP collector's edition and the zelda PH collector's edition for $15 each a few weeks ago. This was in south bay shopping center in boston, ma. there were a bunch left, at least 5+ of each.[/quote]

I'm sorry if it is. I will take down this post (if I can) if more people say this is a repost. Don't want to waste space.

Thanks for the effort, but this has been covered in the reduced price game guides thread. Congrats on the find though, my bb is all sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back