Zelda skyward sword $26 good deal?

GILiveRadio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm here at wal-mart and I'm seeing skyward sword marked to $26. It's not red tagged for Clarence or anything. Also it's just the game. Good get?

Yeah that's a good deal. Can you give more details?

Surely they have more then one row of Zelda SS. I think my walmart has like 4 and it's a small walmart. Is each row priced at $26?

That's a fantastic deal. You could pick up a bunch of them and re-sell them for a profit or trade them on here. If you were feeling generous, you could even help out some fellow CAGs and hook them up with a deal 9just have them pay the extra shipping cost).

Might get a couple of copies to trade here. I already have it for myself so maybe other cags can get it for cheap.

Edit: got 2 copies. Found out a very old and close friend of mine runs the electronics department. Told me they have about 10 more in back. I'll be posting these on cag when I get home although one might already be spoken for.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, that is a bad price. I mean why would you buy a 50 dollar game for half price? Com'on man!

Oh, unless you wanna play it, then yes it's a good buy. Logic dictates... but you needed some clarification, right?

[quote name='mastagoalie']no, that is a bad price. I mean why would you buy a 50 dollar game for half price? Com'on man!

Oh, unless you wanna play it, then yes it's a good buy. Logic dictates... but you needed some clarification, right?[/QUOTE]

Actually if you must know, I've seen it around 30 a couple of times before in my area. Wasn't sure if their was a price drop I wasn't aware of or a sale I didn't know about. Not all of us can be on here or scouring the Internet for deals on a specific game. :)

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Saw this in Toys R Us for $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Wait, seriously? Hell, I was looking for a cheapo game for my niece and that's a great price for a great game.

bread's done
Back