Zelda Skyward Sword $29.99 at TRU

[quote name='gomikeoh']still havent played TP, the beginning three hours were so boring...

what games do u prefer? SS or TP?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion Twilight Princess is almost the better game. Except that towards the end the pacing takes a huge hit. TP really feels dated at certain parts like not being able to hold more than 600 Ruppes without doing that super long fetch quest that takes up a majority of the game. TP just has alot of archaic design choices. The game is good, but I'd recommend playing every other 3D Zelda first. Twilight Princess actually feels more dated than Ocarina. I played Ocarina for the first time last year on 3DS, and I think that game has aged better.

Skyward Sword fixes most of the issues with TP, but it has some issues itself specifically that half way through the game your forced to do a lot of fetch quest just to make the game longer. Skyward Sword is a great game, but it is a bit imperfect.

[quote name='gomikeoh']still havent played TP, the beginning three hours were so boring... [/QUOTE]

I wish they hadn't bothered with the wolf stuff, or herding cows. Once you can turn into the wolf at will, the game is actually wonderful, aside from the occasional motion control minigame. The second to last dungeon is my favorite zelda dungeon of all.

Somebody wrote a whole essay on it, but I wish they'd harken back to the original zelda a bit. Here's your sword. Go kill stuff. Instead it takes three hours of dialogue and mini games to get a sword you need to upgrade later anyway.

[quote name='elessar123']Considering Amazon has one copy, I don't think they will price match.[/QUOTE]

1 copy? Of a game of this magnitude? u crazy

EDIT: It says they have more than 999 copies currently in stock.

[quote name='MrBoss']Is there tax on ToysRus Ebay?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the state, if you pay tax on their site, you'll pay tax on ebay.

Just picked up a copy to go along with my new Wii console with Super Mario Bros bundle from Target.com. With these two games with Xenoblade Chronicles coming out next month, my backlog just got a whole lot bigger. :whistle2:(

got TGT to PM & stacked it w/their B2G1 promo. no $10 GC but i figure zelda for $20 is still pretty good.

[quote name='DaShaka']1 copy? Of a game of this magnitude? u crazy

EDIT: It says they have more than 999 copies currently in stock.[/QUOTE]

It was one copy when I looked, shipped and sold by Amazon...

bread's done
Back