Zelda Super Premium Edition!!??

wow, i really loved WW's graphics. i was really impressed but i guess the last zelda i saw before it was OOT. it's so clean and seamless and the color scheme is great.

and when he crawls, that's just ADORABLE (ok, that's my girlfriend talking)

i thought it was well made and if i were 10 i would have shit myself over how good it was.

Wow, it took three pages for the assholes to go away and the real Zelda fans to be able to chat.

With the current trend of putting out premium editions of high profile games, I could totally see this happening. The Zelda Collectors disc that already came out WOULD HAVE been perfect. I hope it's a metallic gold metal case, with an artbook or soundtrack CD. If they just do a Tshirt, I'll be hella pissed.

Anybody remember the OoT EB promo? It was a bag with a map and some stickers. Not a big deal, but i was pissed when I didn't get it.

As for WW, I liked the graphics and enjoyed playing it. The story and gameplay were good. It just didn't grab me like the rest of the series did. I'm a big fan of the SNES and gameboy games. I'm just getting ready to dig into Minnish now. I hope it's as good as I heard it is.

[quote name='Gameboy415'][quote name='David85']No, I'm not happy with what I got. The game was easy, boring, and short, and not that much fun.

Maybe if Nitnendo did something right we wouldn't be so negative.[/quote]

Who's "we"? It sounds like YOU'RE the only person unhappy with Wind Waker to me...... :roll:[/quote]

No, he is not the only one.

The game was not too short for me. I just thought it was plum boring. Sailing the sea just made it worse. I am sorry, but after being given Ocarina of Time, then Majora's Mask, I expected something much better then this. Oh well, 2 (3 if you count Link to the Past) steps forward, one step back. Hopefully the next Zelda will make up for it.

Chris

[quote name='jkam']A lot of people complained about the graphics with Wind Waker....which just proves most gamers could care less about gameplay. GRAPHICS WHORES!!!
[/quote]

I think the graphics were the best part and that it is one of the highest over-rated games this gen. It was an average game that was too short and easy.

The reason why I bought it was because I wanted the free disc because I never got it for the N64.

Freakin' EGM! I never suspected that it was an April Fool's Day joke (probably b/c I wasn't thinking it was the April Edition--it came March 11th).
It would have been cool though.

Ya I was excited to hear about the redone Wind Waker. Then I realized it was the April issue of EGM. Would be a cool preorder item though.

Oh it was a joke.... whose the assholes now?

And even if we critize a game that still means we are a fan of the series. It would have been a fine platformer game. One of those that comes out for $20, those are nice, but it was not up to Nintendo's level. But recently Nintendo's level has been falling.

I love Harvest Moon. I think the 3D ones so far have been trash. That doesn't mean I'm not a fan of the series.

[quote name='javeryh']WW was still a great game. 2 more dungeons would have been nice but so would a check for $50,000 with every copy. Back in the day pre-internet no one would have known the difference and everyone would have been happy with what they got. Now we have tons of people who go online to dissect every little thing about every single game and declaring something "sucks" 5 minutes after it's release or in WW's case based on the graphics alone. I'm just so tired of all the negativity...[/quote]

I see your point and I liked Wind Waker a lot as well. It was just simple fun. The preorder bonus (OoT plus MQ) was the icing on the cake.

Grrrr.... I fell for that EGM prank too. I hate April fools. I am a 6th grade math and science teacher. I guess it only makes sense that with teachers salaries... teachers are forced to be CAGs. CAG Teachers UNITE!

[quote name='dnomyarps']Grrrr.... I fell for that EGM prank too. I hate April fools. I am a 6th grade math and science teacher. I guess it only makes sense that with teachers salaries... teachers are forced to be CAGs. CAG Teachers UNITE![/quote]
yeah you do that...

bread's done
Back