Zelda the Minish Cap

[quote name='Samireye']I know about the best buy deal but its sold out in my area. Does anyone know nay other good deals.[/QUOTE]

I found it at my local sears for 9.99 before x-mas but I think it was a ymmv

I think it's $9.97 at all Sears and isn't YMMV but will be very difficult to find at this point since it has been that price for over a month so most stores are sold out

[quote name='Tricky']My Sears never has any good deals on video games anymore. F-Zero: GP Legend for GBA is $35.[/QUOTE]

Zelda at mine was Mrked 29.99 I asked them to check the price and it came up 9.99

Yeah Sears doesn't update there price stickers often which is of course a good thing since they would sell out faster if the price stickers were correct

It may be a long shot, but if a Best Buy near you does trade-ins, they are selling used copies of Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for $7.99. I picked one up at Best Buy tonight. As far as I know, there are less than 20 stores doing trade-ins, mostly in California, Virginia and Illinois. I believe there is a list of stores in the Best Buy trade-in thread.

ill try sears. But I think they stopped selling videogames a while ago at mine. All best buys around my NJ area are sold out and they dont sell used games.

[quote name='Damanthia']It may be a long shot, but if a Best Buy near you does trade-ins, they are selling used copies of Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for $7.99. I picked one up at Best Buy tonight. As far as I know, there are less than 20 stores doing trade-ins, mostly in California, Virginia and Illinois. I believe there is a list of stores in the Best Buy trade-in thread.[/QUOTE]

Which best buy (location) do they sell used games?

All of the stores that are purchasing used games are selling them, as far as I know. The two that I have been to are:
Countryside/Hodgins (Store 324)
Bloomingdale (Store 304)

The other Chicago stores that are listed as trade-in stores are Orland Park and Joliet. They used to have a webpage, but it has been somewhat abbreviated lately.

[quote name='Damanthia']All of the stores that are purchasing used games are selling them, as far as I know. The two that I have been to are:
Countryside/Hodgins (Store 324)
Bloomingdale (Store 304)

The other Chicago stores that are listed as trade-in stores are Orland Park and Joliet. They used to have a webpage, but it has been somewhat abbreviated lately.[/QUOTE]

All the stores are pretty far from me. Thanks for the info.

bread's done
Back