ZELDA TP For the Wii $27.99 +++Used+++

It is a very reliable site. I have ordered from them before. I orderded a copy ddr extreme 2, new super mario bros, and amplitude. All were supposed to be used copies. Amplitude i got for $10 and it came in brand new still had the sony seal on it. The others came with there cases and everything and hardly looked like they had been played. I might pick up tp so i have it when i get my wii finally.

How good are they with returns or damaged merchandise?

I bought a bunch of stuff off their sister site(wherehouse.com) a little over a year ago but I haven't dealt with secondspin directly before.

I'm not for sure on they deal with retuns, I've never had to have deal with that yet.

I just ordered Zelda. To be honest, i'm a bit worried because 1) $27.99 is dirt cheap and 2) why do they have so many copies? Anyway, its worth the risk because there really aren't many games that have appeal beyond the first week of play.

[quote name='mini.boss']I just ordered Zelda. To be honest, i'm a bit worried because 1) $27.99 is dirt cheap and 2) why do they have so many copies?[/quote]

Used.

[quote name='hhhdx4']Used.[/quote]

Yes, i know its used. It says "Used" right there and all over the thread. The point is that $27.99 is dirt cheap for used and thats a fairly large quantity of used stock considering how good the game is.

TSD got dicked by them, so buyers beware.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']too bad this company raped me in the ass a few months back...not to say they're entirely bad, they just happened to fuck me over completely until i fought them with my credit card company...i was out somewhere near $1000 and am still out a couple hundred that i'll never see...there's a thread around here somewhere about it[/QUOTE]

Man, didn't know about taxes, damn, $4.40 for taxes... but still couldn't resist... Got Zelda TP and Metal Slgu Antho (both Wii games) for $60 shipped. 430 each is still not bad. I don't really care about used games, as long as they are clean, i don't give a damn. Hopefully they are clean with cases, fingers are crossed.

I want the PS3 games as well, but *uck, couldn't get a PS3 yet... I perfer getting from Overstock, since i can get 10% discount from them (no tax and low shipping, plus 10% is a pretty attractive price).

Tried the FREESHIP75 coupon, nah, don't bother, none of the *ucking coupons work. No discounts for new members either, damn, where's da respect :)

Oh, where are my manners, thanks op!

I read CitizenB's warning post, but after reading it, the TSD guy got problem with $1000 something order? Well, that's a bit screwy... If the guy/gal got problem with a normal order, i'll think about it twice.

Hey, worse comes to worse, i don't get the games, wrong games or defective games. In the case of wrong or defective games, i'm pretty sure they can rectify the problem. On the other hand, if the mailman/mailwoman or the damn neighbor took the games, i'm not so sure...

I've bought from DVDs these guys via Amazon before. First time was great-my 'used' artbox was factory sealed. Second time tho', my used artbox had a side bashed completely in, to the point that it was half ripped off. I kept it becuase I didn't want to spend another 8 bucks to get the next cheapest one I could find. (Fixed it up decent with a bit of glue and a marker.) I'd say it's a crapshoot.

Whoa. Just checked my order status and saw this:

How long will it take to receive my order?
United States
Standard Shipping 1-3 Weeks
Expedited Shipping 4-7 Business Days
Rush Shipping 2-4 Business Days

What the hell is with those order fulfillment times? Last night they sold out and this morning they have 9 in stock again. I don't know whats going on but it seems these guys are selling products they dont even have in stock which is extremely shady. So if you recieve your order then dont forget to report it here.

[quote name='mini.boss']Whoa. Just checked my order status and saw this:

How long will it take to receive my order?
United States
Standard Shipping 1-3 Weeks
Expedited Shipping 4-7 Business Days
Rush Shipping 2-4 Business Days

What the hell is with those order fulfillment times? Last night they sold out and this morning they have 9 in stock again. I don't know whats going on but it seems these guys are selling products they dont even have in stock which is extremely shady. So if you recieve your order then dont forget to report it here.[/QUOTE]

I Assume they ship media mail like wherehouse.com (it takes me 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to get orders from them)

[quote name='mastarecoil']The quantity has not changed since this morning, but people have been ordering. I expect they have no stock any more.[/quote]

Actually, I thought about ordering it, and the quanity said 1,looks like they restocked somehow

[quote name='TheOne06']Actually, I thought about ordering it, and the quanity said 1,looks like they restocked somehow[/quote]
It looks like they're restocking it back to a quantity of 9 everyday???

[quote name='TheOne06']Actually, I thought about ordering it, and the quanity said 1,looks like they restocked somehow[/quote]
Thats the thing that worries me. Does it really seem likely that an obscure no-name website happens to get 9 used copies of Nintendo's hottest game every few hours? Our local EB/Gamstop's have been unable to get many used Zelda's but these guys have already sold 30+ copies in just 2 days?

[quote name='mini.boss']Thats the thing that worries me. Does it really seem likely that an obscure no-name website happens to get 9 used copies of Nintendo's hottest game every few hours? Our local EB/Gamstop's have been unable to get many used Zelda's but these guys have already sold 30+ copies in just 2 days?[/quote]
errr, got me worried too... yeah, it's one thing to have 9 copies, but restock that quickly? Well, local GS/EB are hit or miss, some times they got cool used games at good prices, but most times, rip offs...

I got a order confirmation and that's it. Please post if you got a shipping e-mail or better yet, the actual order, thanks!

I have a Secondspin.com BM right by where I live. After I saw this thread I took Splinter Cell DA for 360 with me and headed down. They gave me like 34 bucks credit for that crappy game and I got Zelda for Wii and Metroid for GC. The price was 35ish for the used Zelda so I ended up spending about ten more bucks for Metroid, but color me impressed.

I would have got like 10-15 bucks credit at EB/GS. Both discs were in perfect condition. If the online experience is anything like the BM, I would say go for it guys.

They mainly just do used stuff and a lot of my friends have used them, so I don't think its far fetched to think they would have 9 or so. The BM had two TP's

My Zelda TP for Wii is shipped, but the MS Antho Wii game is cancelled, WTF? That means, if people ordered Zelda TP late, they will get the cancellation notice... If they are out of stock...

I saw they had a store in Costa Mesa, CA so I called and asked the trade in value for Zelda and they said $23. Considering theyre only making $5 profit then I got even more skeptical.

So I was considering cancelling my order since I don't trust these guys and was surprised to see my order already shipped! The distribution center is only 10miles away from me in Carson, CA so it should be here soon so I'll report on the quality of the disk.

I've ordered from SecondSpin.com before. Their customer service is among the better ones I've dealt with online. The few times I had order problems (ie. game was a 2-disc game, but only one disc was included in the case) were quickly resolved to my satisfaction.

Their inventory system needs work, though. An in-stock quantity of 9 seems to mean that there are at least 9 copies in-stock; they may actually have much more than that quantity on-hand. Also, I've had order items cancelled that were supposedly in-stock when the orders were placed. It's more of an annoyance than a problem, since there is an option to cancel the entire order if an item is out-of-stock.

Definitely alot of lurkers looking at this thread... PS3 games are done to almost none and the good Wii games are all gone. Damn, i shoulda jump on the PS3 games when i had the chance (i don't have a PS3 yet, so i can't check if the discs are defective or not)

Recieved my copy today. Came with box, manual and everything. But...

Attempt 1:
Popped in disk. Intro Movie. Start Screen. Cannot read disk, check Wii manual.

Attempt 2:
Reboot, check disk (clean)
Intro Movie, Start Screen, Name input, Screen Adjust, "An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button, remove Game disk and power off.

Attempt 3:
Same as above. Boy am I pissed.

Anybody else receive theirs yet? I'm still mulling over this deal as I've heard both good and bad things about secondspin. They have to be somewhat reputable to be linked with FYE, Suncoast, etc. I'd just like to find out if mini.boss's experience was an isolated incident or the norm.

SecondSpin is my favorite used media source. There is one a couple of blocks from me in Costa Mesa, and I buy from used CDs from them almost exclusively, both in-store and by internet order. I have never bought a game, but a large portion of both my music collection and my DVD collection is comprised of Second Spin purchases.

They are not a "no-name company that no one has ever heard of"; they only accept near-perfect CDs/DVDs and I have never had a bad disc. They are akin to Wherehouse. In fact, I am fairly certain they are coordinated with Wherehouse - their items ship in the exact same fashion as Wherehouse items, with the items shrinkwrapped with an orange tab that says "used" over the shrinkwrap, then sealed in contact-stick bubble wrap.

Trust SecondSpin.com.

Still waiting for Zelda TP Wii... damn, how many more days??

I ordered 3 PS3 games for $110ish shipped. MUA, CoD3 and Resistance... Oh, also a DS game Tao's something for $8ish...

Shipping from Ca, so it's like one end to another end of US, i think it's gonna take a while, i hope everything arrives okay.

My brother just got a Wii and was looking for cheap games. I sent him the link for Zelda and he ordered a copy. He got it just recently and said the disc was in perfect condition, the game was complete, and everything plays fine. Hope everyone else is getting good copies!

I receive my game today, i tried to play it and i got the "An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button, remove Game disk and power off", after cleaning it (the was looks almost perfectly new) and several tries it never work.

I dunno if i should send it back and wait or just go to walmart and do an exchange, cuz i really dont want to wait too much and i dont know how long will it be to them to send me another one (if in stock)

Got my copy yesterday, swiit! The damn copy is soooo new that i can't believe it's actually used. THANKS a million op!!!

I don't know about the two bad copy posts, but my copy is flawless, only thing might look a little used is the instruction book (but it's still new new, just look it's been read before).

Played for two hours now, no problems...

bread's done
Back