Zelda Twilight Princess

Around 44-45 I think. At around 50 now as I played some more a few months back to do some stuff I'd missed (canoe rapids minigame, the reel fishing etc.). Still need to do the Cave of Ordeals. Made 1 attempt and died fairly far in.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Around 44-45 I think. At around 50 now as I played some more a few months back to do some stuff I'd missed (canoe rapids minigame, the reel fishing etc.). Still need to do the Cave of Ordeals. Made 1 attempt and died fairly far in.[/quote]

Not worth the time it took IMO - I was expecting to get an awesome prize...

The prize in the Cave of Ordeals is that there are actually challenging fights from time to time.

Though I'm curious to know what was actually fatal early in...

I said I was pretty far in when I died. I think I poisoned myself by drinking the wrong color chuchu jelly or whatever it's called, and then got killed in one hit by something.

Still haven't beatn it. Got caught up in a glitch near the Zoras and had to restart the game. Just restarted it last week and haven't had the time to constantly keep on it.

I think around 50+ to find everything and do nearly everything possibly, may have missed one or two minor details.

But Ive cranked more time into fire emblem lol

Woah. People actually used Chu Jelly?[quote name='Ice2Dragon']
But Ive cranked more time into fire emblem lol[/quote]I swear to God, it's like people are trying to get me in trouble...

[quote name='The Crotch']Woah. People actually used Chu Jelly?[/quote]
In that cave, it can be a god send because isn't Golden Chu Jelly the same as a fairy (just without the automatic use)? And, if you use one of your bottles, and run into a Golden Chu, why not?

[quote name='The Crotch']I swear to God, it's like people are trying to get me in trouble...[/quote]
:D

[quote name='The Crotch']Woah. People actually used Chu Jelly?I swear to God, it's like people are trying to get me in trouble...[/quote]

Oh if i was trying.. Itd happen ^_-

Beat the game in about 35 ish. Everything else in about 50, filled up all my bottles with fairy tears.

Manbearpig, your not even close. You'll know when you are.

[quote name='o ManBearP1g o']I just beat the Goron Mines and am now a wolf. So far I have spent 10 hours. Am I near close to the end?[/quote]?

You mean... is the wolf bit close to the end?

Wasn't really much of a fetch quest in that one. Everything was in the same damn building. It was pretty much like looking for keys.

[quote name='o ManBearP1g o']I just beat the Goron Mines and am now a wolf. So far I have spent 10 hours. Am I near close to the end?[/QUOTE]

Nowhere near the end at all. Not even very close to half way. Goron mines is only the second dungeon IIRC.

It took me around 45 hours. I never bothered finding every insect or every heartpiece. I think I went into the cave of ordeal once and had to go so quit.

Can you save your game during the cave of ordeals?

bread's done
Back