Zelda Wind Waker-Mario Golf/Sunshine-WarioWorld-AnimXing-Kirby-GameCube - $19.99

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
Today is the official price-drop day for several GameCube games. Hopefully some of you can get it through EB without the "Player's Choice" logo:
LOZ http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/220147.asp
Mario Golf http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234163.asp
Wario World http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224367.asp
Animal Crossing http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224359.asp
Kirby Air Ride http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235896.asp
Super Mario Sunshine http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/220041.asp

I grabbed Animal Crossing and Mario Golf at EB. Kirby is back ordeered. I bought 4 Kirby at etoys with their $99 and above free shipping offer. All the games are $19.99 there also.
Thanks Nintendo Fan Girl!

just got home from work and caught a glimpse of next week's ad at target...

windwaker for 16 or whatever we usually have 20 dollar games go on sale for. i don't really remember any other games. all i could think about was saving one of the windwakers for myself, and also groaning about 6 ad pages worth of electronics product going on sale. i hope everything is in stock or i'll never hear the end of it. it's kind of funny because gamers are the easiest to deal with. just give them a raincheck, and they're happy. everyone else wants the same product in the ad. EVEN AFTER i tell them about the substitute clause.

Reality's Fringe]I still don't get the frentic desire to get a NON PC copy. Only the cover art has the Player's Choice logo on it. The disc and manual do not (Take note Sony/MS). If you can't find a Non PC said:
It's for re-sale purposes, I think. A non-PC version has more re-sale value if you want to get rid of your copy.

So then the UPC number is going to be the same then for players choice and non players choice?

if they fall to 16 at target expect them to be 14 or lower at walmart WOO. I was going to run out and get these thursday and friday but i can wait till sunday

Reality's Fringe said:
With WW, it's still easy, but with Mario, aC, and SSMB, it's going to be almost impossible.

That's true. The used price will come down also, and that's good for me :)

Does anyone happen to have the player's choice version of Mario Sunshine handy....if so can you tell me if the UPC is 045496960346 or something different....thanks.

Jake

[quote name='yeldarb367']On Amazon.com they have SMS and LOZ:WW for $18.95 but it says they come from Office Depot. Seems strange to me. Any explanation for that?[/quote]

Various sellers sell through Amazon.com. I'm not exactly sure why Office Depot sells games, but I've placed three orders with them, and each time, the item arrived within 48 hours, even though I selected standard 3-5 shipping; on one occasion, I even ordered late at night, and the item still arrived within 48 hours.

[quote name='slidecage']if they fall to 16 at target expect them to be 14 or lower at walmart WOO. I was going to run out and get these thursday and friday but i can wait till sunday[/quote]

The displayed price of $16 in next week's Target ad is likely the sale price for that week, not the newly adjusted regular price. Wal-Mart will not have it listed in the $14-15 range; as with all PC titles, the price will be $19.xx.

FYI.... Animal Crossing should come with a free memory card. It's one of the original smaller ones, but still it can come handy.

[quote name='jshorr']Does anyone happen to have the player's choice version of Mario Sunshine handy....if so can you tell me if the UPC is 045496960346 or something different....thanks.

Jake[/quote]

It's a valid UPC (yeah, I did the check with doing the dot product of the two 6 number vectors with mod 9....so I know a little too much math ^^;;)...

Reality's Fringe]I still don't get the frentic desire to get a NON PC copy. Only the cover art has the Player's Choice logo on it. The disc and manual do not (Take note Sony/MS). If you can't find a Non PC said:
I remember some guy on these boards going on about that. He desperately wanted to get Pac Man Vs. but he REFUSED to buy it because it was Player's Choice only. Then he came here complaining about how fucked up that was and how he "can't" get the game now. How asinine is that?

[quote name='madmab']FYI.... Animal Crossing should come with a free memory card. It's one of the original smaller ones, but still it can come handy.[/quote]

It comes with a gift for your house on that Memory Card.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Eh, did SSBM not sell as much as those game or what? I always figured that would be a GH...[/quote]
It is Player's Choice but it's still priced at $29.99. The GameCube GH line is weird like that.

Probably because that title is still one of their top sellers, so there isn't much point to bringing down the price at the moment.

Accoring to the one BB rep I spoke with on the phone, the price changes may happen on Monday the 11th, which is when they do their normal price changes.

Since this change seems to have occured after their time to load it into the system, we might see all these at BB at $19.99 on Monday.

[quote name='shrike4242']Accoring to the one BB rep I spoke with on the phone, the price changes may happen on Monday the 11th, which is when they do their normal price changes.

Since this change seems to have occured after their time to load it into the system, we might see all these at BB at $19.99 on Monday.[/quote]

As several posters have noted with the weekly ads, BB has finally dropped it's price on Zelda: WW to 19.99.
Used the GGC and picked up my non-PC version this morning for 15 and change.
Still no price drop on Animal Crossing or Mario Sunshine.

[quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='shrike4242']Accoring to the one BB rep I spoke with on the phone, the price changes may happen on Monday the 11th, which is when they do their normal price changes.

Since this change seems to have occured after their time to load it into the system, we might see all these at BB at $19.99 on Monday.[/quote]

As several posters have noted with the weekly ads, BB has finally dropped it's price on Zelda: WW to 19.99.
Used the GGC and picked up my non-PC version this morning for 15 and change.
Still no price drop on Animal Crossing or Mario Sunshine.[/quote]

BB also dropped its price on Kirby Air Ride down to $19.99, picked it up for $14.99 with GGC.

I'd bet that the prices on Animal Crossing, Mario Sunshine and Mario Golf will drop tomorrow. If they do, I'll post and let other CAGs know about it.

when is 1080 going to drop price? isnt it older than kirby air ride? i think that game came out before SSX3. is TRU having the player's choice games for 19.99? if so, i want to get them during B2G1 free

I got the new 1080 Snowboarding game for $20 new back at the start of August. I was under the impression that was the MSRP from then on. I got it in an outlet center in Pigeon Forge.

as listed in another thread by coffman: Zelda: Windwaker is on sale at Target for $16.88 this week (selling fast). You should be able to get a non PC version if you get there soon. I found mine this morning at the 3rd Target I called. The others were sold out yesterday when the sale started....so hurry, if you want it....or go get the ad and take it to get a pricematch at BB and then add the GGC (if they let you do it....)

As we're trying to be true CAG's, all of us with BB's in the area are trying to pick them up at BB for $15 after GGC.

At least, that's what I'm trying to do. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']As we're trying to be true CAG's, all of us with BB's in the area are trying to pick them up at BB for $15 after GGC.

At least, that's what I'm trying to do. :lol:[/quote]

Ditto that.
I plan on getting Animal Crossing on the way home from work.

I'm also considering Mario Golf.
I never paid much attention to that title but it looks interesting at this price. Any opinions from those who've played it?

[quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='shrike4242']As we're trying to be true CAG's, all of us with BB's in the area are trying to pick them up at BB for $15 after GGC.

Ditto that.

I never paid much attention to that title but it looks interesting at this price. Any opinions from those who've played it?[/quote]

I played around with a demo copy a while back. It's a fun golf game, worth picking up for the $20. The Mario-ness of it adds in even more fun.

I have Animal Crossing and Mario Golf sitting aside at one of the BB's on the way home, and I'll pick 'em up after work. Called right at 10. :D

[quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='shrike4242']As we're trying to be true CAG's, all of us with BB's in the area are trying to pick them up at BB for $15 after GGC.

Ditto that.

I never paid much attention to that title but it looks interesting at this price. Any opinions from those who've played it?[/quote]

Mario Golf is a great, great game. I don't like golf games, really, but the way Nintendo does it ... it's a classic. You'd be crazy to not pick this title up, or any of the new $20 titles.

All I want is Mario Golf for 20, a non PC copy, I better get it while I still can, before the dreaded PC-yellow bar ruins my the collectors value of it.

I checked another BB around me and they had one non PC Zelda, but all the ACs and MGs were PC. I would have bought the one Zelda, but I already bought a copy from someone.

My Target had plenty of stock on the ZeldaWW for 16.88 (has the Player's Choice banner)-seems like the GCN titles shelf space is shrinking there.

[quote name='Nephets']All I want is Mario Golf for 20, a non PC copy, I better get it while I still can, before the dreaded PC-yellow bar ruins my the collectors value of it.[/quote]

Yeah, I found a Non-PC Mario Golf at the local EB and got it there instead of getting the PC labelled one at Best Buy w/$5 off. I guess I'm more of a collector than a cheapass :p

bread's done
Back