zelda's first commercial

That nerd, im sure, helped the image of generations of gamers :)

btw I two commercials I would like to see, is the Zelda one with the knight on it...like the Nintendo power cover. and the old DW commercial with the king calling for a hero. :) maybe ill go search

I don't know if it was posted, but has anyone seen the japanese A Link to the Past commercial where Link, Zelda, and Ganon are dancing around to a j-pop song?

I think it was Link to the Past. I'm pretty sure I have it saved on my PC somewhere if you want to see it.

[quote name='the_gloaming']I don't know if it was posted, but has anyone seen the japanese A Link to the Past commercial where Link, Zelda, and Ganon are dancing around to a j-pop song?

I think it was Link to the Past. I'm pretty sure I have it saved on my PC somewhere if you want to see it.[/quote]

Hell yeah I want to see that!

[quote name='the_gloaming']I don't know if it was posted, but has anyone seen the japanese A Link to the Past commercial where Link, Zelda, and Ganon are dancing around to a j-pop song?

I think it was Link to the Past. I'm pretty sure I have it saved on my PC somewhere if you want to see it.[/quote]

http://www.stupidvideos.com/

Search 'zelda'. It's the only result you'll get. Enjoy. :wink:

commercial sure have improved within the last 15 years. Some of those commercial were taken seriously in those days, now we consider them to be a joke.

Ledhed Posted: August 14, 2004, 2:22 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the_gloaming wrote:
I don't know if it was posted, but has anyone seen the japanese A Link to the Past commercial where Link, Zelda, and Ganon are dancing around to a j-pop song?

I think it was Link to the Past. I'm pretty sure I have it saved on my PC somewhere if you want to see it.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/

Search 'zelda'. It's the only result you'll get. Enjoy.

Hahaha, yeah, that's it. Ganon looks hilarious in it. I remember it being longer though. Oh well, still great.

lol I was just talking about that in the CoH.com boards....well not JUSt but earlier today

aww wait I thought it was the commercial withthe guy in tights with an afro running around yelling "Zelda Zelda....which way to go..."

bread's done
Back