Zellers-50% OFF all games under $20

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Can anyone post a receipt of Ghost Squad and Zack & Wiki? Thinking about trying a PM.[/quote]I still have my receipt for the FS blu-ray DVD incident, i got zack and wiki for $4.13 ^^

[quote name='poiuiu']Also, for those who got ZX, ZX Advent is a much better game, but only marginally, well at least it is 6 dollars better than ZX. :p[/QUOTE]

sorry I wasn't clear, I did get advent and yes it is a better game.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Darn, thanks anyway.[/quote]

I just grabbed Jam Session and Petz Horses 2 (both DS) for 50% off, so $9.99, and I'm pretty sure (left receipt in the car) that the guy hit some button(s) first before scanning the game, then entered $9.99 for the price, so if they do it that way, the receipt should work. This was Edmonton Kingsway Zellers, and everything in their bin was 50% off.

On a mostly-unrelated note, they had just got in a shipment of Wii Fits at $99.99, and had a good number of GH:DS boxes in as well. I think the guy said the Wii Fits had arrived just an hour earlier, if anyone in Edmonton was looking for one.

Bart

No luck finding Star Force Leo at my closest Zellers (or BBVs). If by chance anyone in Toronto has seen it, could you post which location?

So this is ONLY on those blue and red $19.99 sticker-ed games? It wouldn't work on say Viva Pinata Party animals which has a regular $19.99 price tag?

[quote name='supergrover99']For those that grabbed Zack and Wiki, was it in the bargain bin or on the shelf?[/quote]

It was in the bargain bin underneath everything else. It had a barcode sticker over the original UPC that said something like "ZW Value" I will check the receipt and if it's got a proper line item name will post it.

[quote name='The Baron']It was in the bargain bin underneath everything else. It had a barcode sticker over the original UPC that said something like "ZW Value" I will check the receipt and if it's got a proper line item name will post it.[/quote]

Thanks Baron,

I checked out a few bargain bins but, found nothing. One local zellers I went to had a guy scanning all the games and talking about which games were $8 at EB....nice lol.

Anyone up for a collaboration effort for comboing this deal with EB trade-three-get-free? E.g., listing trade in values of the bargain games?

got Star force Leo at my local Zellers (promenades saint-bruno) but didn't find Star Force Dragon

also got Megaman Advent

Wow... some interesting finds here. I might just have to go check this out... closest one for me is the Zellers in Chinook Center in Calgary. Anyone been there yet?
EDIT: I'm assuming the sale is still going, but I can't seem to find any mention of the half-off prices in the flyer... probably on the old flyer from a week or so back.

The Zellers flyers usually run Saturday - Friday (or at least they seem to here), so it should still be going on for another day or so.

i got patapon that didn't can half off adjusted, so I went back and got some 24.99 adjusted to 9.99 too. The store here doesn't have price tags on almost any of the psp games and near half the otehr games. The 9.99 sign dead center of the display. I believe staff are supposed to just adjust the price in these cases since zellers is infamous for having so many errors. So if your store is setup so its vague what ones count, just take them to the cash like you expect 9.99.

bread's done
Back