Zellers' Boxing Week sale

jlaking

CAGiversary!
Here is what Zellers has on sale for their Boxing Week Blowout starting on the 23th to the 29th:

X-Box 360 Kinect Sensor: $99.99 (Save $50)
X-Box 360 software - Kinect Sports2, Dance Central or Dance Central 2: $34.99 each (Save $15)
X-Box 360 Core Bundle: $219.99 (Save $80)
X-Box 360 4 GB Hardware: $139.99 (Save $60)
Save 33% All Ubisoft games ($59.99 & under)

Like always, nothing much from Zellers.

[quote name='Pajo']Target coming to Canada is going to be the best thing ever (No sarcasm)[/QUOTE]

really tho i can't wait for target to come here. BUT the thing is our prices would never match the US Targets and maybe not be anywhere close the same in other areas of targets ( like promotions to game Deals )

Some of the Ubisoft games that came out earlier in the year have dropped in price (e.g. Child of Eden is $20 at most stores). If Zellers dropped their prices, then some of these deals might be pretty good.

Zellers electronics department is horrible, so disorganized and depressing. I would love it if Kmart came back to Canada along with the good deals they are getting in the states, but that's not likely to happen, so I'm just happy that we are getting Targets. Hopefully it will revitalize some of the stores. It's like Zellers could care less if they are competitive or not.

They do have a good clothing section though, just got an awesome sweater there for $15...

[quote name='JamesSoprano']really tho i can't wait for target to come here. BUT the thing is our prices would never match the US Targets and maybe not be anywhere close the same in other areas of targets ( like promotions to game Deals )[/QUOTE]

They really don't have great promotions in the states either. Nothing like WALMART'S $1.00 games or 0.05 clearance DCU online. It will be better than Zellers but not even close to Walmart.

bread's done
Back