Zellers: GoW:Chains of Olympus & SW:Force Unleashed PSP for 13.39$

TheCurse9

CAG Veteran
Not sure if it's new but...

Went to Zellers tonight and found a lot of PSP games for what seemed to be great prices.

The two that grabbed my attention were Chains of Olympus and Force Unleashed for 13.39$ each but there were more between $10 and $20...!

Sounds like a great deal. Too bad I have them both already... I hope the Wii & DS Clone Wars goes on sale soon...

This probably means they are still doing 30% off games 29.99 and under, because i got GOW for this price a couple weeks ago, when everyone was getting Ratchet and Clank ps3 for $20

HQ hasn't said anything about the sale, as it was schedualed to end last week I believe. It appears they haven't cleared the sale out of the system, as games $30 and under are still ringing up 33% off.

It's advertised in orange for the flyer from 17 to 23, so they still have it in their system. And for the guys who also collects points and has an HBC mastercard, they can also collect 15,000 points when they buy 35 bucks (before tax) worth of crap; that's three games.

Also, of games to note in the bin, Bladestorm PS3 is also in there; buy it, it's fun.

Zellers should have plenty of Daxter copies around.

I believe the game was $19.99 regular, which equals $13.04 or so sale price.

bread's done
Back