Zellers weekly promos

Hmmm... not much going on at Zellers. That's a really good price for the PS2 controllers... but I doubt there's too many people still buying them.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Can you play PS2 games on a PS3 (w/ BC) with a PS2 controller?[/quote] I believe you would need a ps2 to ps3 controller adapter but in terms of functionality yes it does work.

Yeah I just picked up the TAC PS2 to PS3 convertor and it works perfectly. They go for 20 bucks at Best Buy. The only downside is that there is no rumble on the controllers. I'm planning to try this chinese made one that claims that vibration works. But yeah, 35 bucks for a PS3 controller (20 bucks for the convertor and 15 for the dual shock 2) is pretty good if you don't mind the lack of controller vibration...though those who played with sixaxis controllers probably won't mind lol...

flipcyde: Unfortunately, with most PS2 > USB adapters there is always the case of lag, something that is far more apparent in twitch shooters, fighters, music games or games that require special controllers like Bamani or Guitar Hero. For general gaming, just about any adapter should do.

[quote name='poiuiu']flipcyde: Unfortunately, with most PS2 > USB adapters there is always the case of lag, something that is far more apparent in twitch shooters, fighters, music games or games that require special controllers like Bamani or Guitar Hero. For general gaming, just about any adapter should do.[/quote]

I'm actually pretty happy with the TAC one I picked up. I didn't notice any lag while playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, though I haven't tried any fighters. And it's specially made for Guitar Hero lol (though only the PS3 version of GHIII...and the PS2 GHI when played on the PS3 for some reason lol) and works perfectly, except for a slight lag in activating star power.

Futureshop and Bestbuy allows you to price match Halo 3 & PS2 controller. I did a price match at FS and they clerk rang up $13 for controller. :)

bread's done
Back