Zeno Clash Free - OnLive Indie Weekend Giveaways

_Ph03n1x_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Onlive's Facebook page is giving away Zeno Clash for free. Here are the redemption instructions:
This weekend only: Use game code NDFREEUS - for US, NDFREEUK – For UK, NDFREEBE – For Belgium to get the critically acclaimed indie favorite Zeno Clash completely FREE! (Redemption details can be found on our blog: http://blog.onlive.com/2012/08/09/get-a-free-game-with-the-first-of-three-indie-weekend-giveaways).

Link to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OnLive

They will be giving away free games for the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out on their page. If they can get 1000 shares on their Zeno Clash post they will unlock 2 games next week.

I almost pulled a stupid and posted this in the main deals thread! Good thing I took a last minute check here, avoided all those hoards of "wrong section" posts against me!

EDIT: You should edit your title to reflect the need of 1000 SHARES (not likes) needed to get them to give out the other free games. We'll need all the help we can get, especially from lurkers who just read titles and look for links!

EDIT 2: 340/1000 already!! over 1/3 of the way there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. The code kept saying invalid then it worked on the third try.

The transaction went through and it said I'll get an e-mail receipt and the game will appear in my games section - neither of which has happened. I've tried restarting OnLive but the game's not there and if I go to the store page it says I have to buy it.

EDIT: Contacted support on the OnLive website and they fixed it for me.

Thanks OP!

Had no issues getting the game
lul.png

Having the same issues as others here and a bunch of people on their facebook page. I redeemed the code, confirmed the purchase, but the game isn't tied to my account. No order email either. The code is now listed as invalid for my account, so it was seen as used. I hope they fix this.

edit: I contacted support and they put the game on my profile about an hour later.

Thank OP! Got the game earlier with no problems.
Shares are moving at a good pace, currently sitting at 550/1000. Over half way there.

Wait a minute, I noticed something...
Free PlayPass code valid ONLY through 12:01am PDT Monday 8/13
So, this basically means that I'm allowed to play till Monday and then the game will lock me out (like the free-for-everyone Xbox Live Gold weekends, sort of), or that I'll be able to redeem the code only before that day?
Guess we'll have to wait and see, even if the former seems more plausible... that's a shame, since I've barely tried the game and will be out of town for the weekend... :cry:

Well damn, there goes all my potential CAG cred :cry:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326461

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Wish this was on Xbox though haha thanks anyway =)[/QUOTE]
Wasn't there plans to bring OnLive to Xbox....?

[quote name='Junpei']Wait a minute, I noticed something...

So, this basically means that I'm allowed to play till Monday and then the game will lock me out (like the free-for-everyone Xbox Live Gold weekends, sort of), or that I'll be able to redeem the code only before that day?
Guess we'll have to wait and see, even if the former seems more plausible... that's a shame, since I've barely tried the game and will be out of town for the weekend... :cry:[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure that means just when the code is valid till. The wording and method of checkout implies its definitely free. Should be no worries.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Wait, so the first post got a 1000 shares so they made a second post and want the second one shared 1000 times too?[/QUOTE]

I think we made it with the first post. I think they only posted it again to bring more awareness.

Guess we'll have to wait and see, even if the former seems more plausible... that's a shame, since I've barely tried the game and will be out of town for the weekend... :cry:

My money is on the redemption code expiring on Monday, seeing how that is what is being advertised (Indie Weekend Giveaways). But I guess we won't really know until Monday

You should edit your title to reflect the need of 1000 SHARES (not likes) needed to get them to give out the other free games. We'll need all the help we can get, especially from lurkers who just read titles and look for links!

Not much point in doing so right now since we reached the goal but if we end up using this thread for the rest of these, I will certainly put it in the title.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Wait, so the first post got a 1000 shares so they made a second post and want the second one shared 1000 times too?[/QUOTE]

...wtf?!?!?

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']Not much point in doing so right now since we reached the goal but if we end up using this thread for the rest of these, I will certainly put it in the title.[/QUOTE]

Well duh :lol:, I posted that like 14 hours ago

[quote name='Junpei']Wait a minute, I noticed something...

Guess we'll have to wait and see, even if the former seems more plausible... that's a shame, since I've barely tried the game and will be out of town for the weekend... :cry:[/QUOTE]

From http://blog.onlive.com/2012/08/09/get-a-free-game-with-the-first-of-three-indie-weekend-giveaways/
Week 1 features the punk fantasy combat FPS Zeno Clash. Drop by our Facebook page to collect your game code. Redeem it by Sunday, August 12th at 11:59 PDT and the game is yours to keep!

Thanks OP. I had an issue redeeming earlier, but I tried again a little while ago and it went through, so for anyone that it didn't work for earlier should try again now.

bread's done
Back