Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PSVita) $21.90

Drat. At a quick glance I thought it might have been for 3DS. I got it for free a couple of weeks ago for Vita on PS Plus though. Great game!

wtf lost planet 3 for $30? didn't that come out less than a week ago?
Yup! A week ago I think. It looked like one of those games I probably wouldn't pick up in the bargain bin even if it was $5.

Drat. At a quick glance I thought it might have been for 3DS. I got it for free a couple of weeks ago for Vita on PS Plus though. Great game!

Yup! A week ago I think. It looked like one of those games I probably wouldn't pick up in the bargain bin even if it was $5.
doesn't the 3DS version have a save wrecking bug in it?

Anyway i went ahead and snagged way of the samurai 4. Sucks it never came out here. FIgured for 22 bucks id get a copy of virtues too even though i have it on plus. Always nice to have a physical copy

didn't they used to charge more for shipping? Its free now, or just .50 for a box, which is awesome

I've played the entire 3DS game and I've never encountered the save wrecking bug. But then again, I knew a head of time to not do what causes it to crash.

I'm curious as to what differences there are between the 3DS and the Vita versions of the game. I seem to recall that the Vita looks better, but the 3DS is easier to do due to the split screen. Is that about right? Any other differences?

I've played the entire 3DS game and I've never encountered the save wrecking bug. But then again, I knew a head of time to not do what causes it to crash.

I'm curious as to what differences there are between the 3DS and the Vita versions of the game. I seem to recall that the Vita looks better, but the 3DS is easier to do due to the split screen. Is that about right? Any other differences?
3DS version is only easier to control for maybe 1 or 2 puzzles, but if you have a stylus for the Vita, the Vita is just as easy to control, making it the superior version. I didn't use a stylus and thought it controlled great for the most part.

Anyway i went ahead and snagged way of the samurai 4. Sucks it never came out here. FIgured for 22 bucks id get a copy of virtues too even though i have it on plus. Always nice to have a physical copy
Way of Samurai 4 is on usa psn store, but it's a large download (4.7 gigs) and hasn't been on sale as far as I know. I would rather have a physical copy as well, so I picked one up (I assume this is the same as the Amazon UK english version since it says Euro)

Do they send NTSC region like shown? Never bought from that site before, but I've seen some deal threads about that site before. I know PS3 is region free and everything but just want to know.

Way of the Samurai 4 is EU version (English Sub) and Region Free. I been ordered from this site few times very happy with all my purchase.  I always pay extra $.50 on shipping

Do they send NTSC region like shown? Never bought from that site before, but I've seen some deal threads about that site before. I know PS3 is region free and everything but just want to know.

ya should be. I guess i'll let you know when it gets here if its before the sale ends, but theyve never pulled a switcheroo on me in the past

bread's done
Back