Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma PS4 Digital $18.... 12 month EA ACCESS $25

prob a silly question but have you tried putting the ps4 on criagslists? I sold mine for 225 system/power cord only (listed it for 250). idk just seems like systems are a harder sell here due to shipping and risk of damage during shipping. 

I love the advise, and i appreciate it. I actually had my system up there for a week and only 1 low ball offer. I don't think my community uses it for gaming thats why i'm having such a hard time selling it too. 3 people on here flaked out thus the fire sale. was hoping to get the funds last week XD.

I'll probably rebump my craigslist post though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the advise, and i appreciate it. I actually had my system up there for a week and only 1 low ball offer. I don't think my community uses it for gaming thats why i'm having such a hard time selling it too. 3 people on here flaked out thus the fire sale. was hoping to get the funds last week XD.

I'll probably rebump my craigslist post though.
yea true every area is different, possibly check out the cowboom thread for people looking for ps4's. I was talking to someone who actually lived close by and almost did a deal. 230 is basically the best deal on cowboom you can get with tax included so you are offering a pretty sweet deal.

good luck, I'm sure someone will grab it off ya!

I'll add two things:

I tried something similar with my blue Smash 3DSXL. I put it on CL and only got a few lowball offers, and I just got too lazy to repost. It's still new in the box, sitting there for about 9 months or more now. I never put it on this site because I honestly have never been one to ship stuff, and I didn't want to deal with the hassle and risk having it get damaged in-transit myself. I intended to eventually just keep it and play Awakening and Kingdom Hearts on it, but after the 2.8 ReMix for the PS4, I don't really want to bother playing it on 3DS first.

That is a really nice price, though. If I knew I had the spare money, I'd probably be on it. If I sold this 3DSXL, I'd probably be on it. I want to get a PS4 at some point, but I've also been too busy missing out on EVERY AWD PS3 restock. I wanted to get through the first two KH ReMixes on PS3, then do a BB/GS trade-up to a PS4. I just haven't been able to procure the PS3, sadly.

Anyway, my pseudo-sob story is just to affirm what Ninja said. The shipping aspect definitely affects my posting on here, and I've had crappy luck with CL as well. Maybe if I finally unload this 3DS, or I ultimately decide against the Halo 5 Bone this month, I'll hit you up.

I'm ok with the shipping though I even bought bubble wrap to wrap the shit out of it. And i'll be sending it 2 day mail to reduce problems. Although shit happens just gotta be lucky i guess haha. But i only have one thing to say. I hope you are playing woolly world right now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back