Zero Hour Faceplate finally came in

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

Looks like MadCatz Made it o_O

looks ok I guess, from the side it looks silly though with the white, no number designation markings like the e3 ones =(

I got mine about a week ago. I think its pretty cool since the stuff they put on it had to do with the event. Like the hex symbol, white rabbits and the hanger.

I actually got a couple since my Girlfriend went and we have 1 extra. I think I might just keep one since I put it on already. I'm not much of a collector. My other Custom paint Faceplate from the event sold for 230 though.

[quote name='zewone']All faceplates look better on a core. Chrome is tacky.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it does a lot of times. Since I have a core system, this is a question for anyone with a premium system, is the chrome CD tray actually made out of metal or is it just plastic plated chrome?

[quote name='zewone']Plastic plated chrome.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought it might be. It was difficult to tell for sure on the demo units I've seen but that's gonna really look like crap if it starts chipping. Now I think I'm glad I was "stuck" with a core system.

does anyone know of any reliable website selling custom painted faceplates? I've seen a couple non-E3/zero hour ones on ebay, but I was just wondering if there was another place I could get them at.

It's looks pretty ugly... Sorry thats just my opinion...

I hope you didn't pay for it (anyway didn't you win the contest to go to this event?)

wow so far i've heard most people either say "it's really shitty" to "it's the best faceplate out there" I just think it's pretty decent hah. I guess people feel strongly over plastic eh ;)

[quote name='Spoon_si']It's looks pretty ugly... Sorry thats just my opinion...

I hope you didn't pay for it (anyway didn't you win the contest to go to this event?)[/QUOTE]

I was the one who won the contest and that auction someone linked to is mine. I got two of those faceplates in the mail. I think its because the contest people filled out a form for all contestants for the faceplate as well as the one I filled out.

bread's done
Back