zipzoomfly.com?

mobster011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
has anyone ever heard of anything about zipzoomfly.com. i wanted to order a few things from them but was unsure of their quality. and is there any kind of site that provides info on online businesses rather than asking about a site everytime i come across one i dont know. i remember one that was called like business rater but i dont remember the site. any help is greatly appreciated.

I have and continue to order from them on a regular basis and have nothing but good things to say about them.... Highly recommended

Yeah, me too. I order from them all the time and never had a bad experience. They usually beat new egg and compgeeks prices, as well.

I have also ordered from them in the past. Their name used to be Googlegear but had to change it for legal reasons. A couple of years ago, I basically bought all of the parts needed to build my computer from there. It was rather cheap and very good service from them.

I had a single issue where they had sent me the wrong power supply. I called them and they sent me the proper one and told me to keep the wrong one also due to it being their mistake.

thanks for the input everyone.

bizrate.com!!! thats what it was. i couldnt figure it out for the life of me. once again, i appreciate the help.

Buying stuff I had no problems. Returning is a totally different matter. Bought a CPU/Motherboard and RAM from them. The IT-7 Max basically fried the CPU & the RAM somehow escaped unscathed. Now I'm definatly no novice when it comes to building PC's(Been doing it for 10+ years).

Sent the packages back to them for 'Evaluation'. To make a long story short, there was NO communication regarding the progress and then all of a sudden, I get a package on my doorstep. It's the same defective stuff I sent to them for exchange. They HAD SYSTEMATICALLY BENT THE PINS ON THE CPU AND STATED IT WAS AN INSTALLATION ISSUE!

Needless to say, they will never get my monies again. Not to mention I eventually got the money back from the credit card company after writing a 3 page detailed procedure on my background and the procedure of setup.

I ordered from them once for most of the parts for a new computer. Turns out the mobo they sent me was DOA, and they charged me a "restocking fee" of 15%. Sorta pissed me off, I questioned them about it but they wouldn't waive the fee.
Besides that though, everything was fine. I do prefer Newegg though just because they ship things really, really fast with good prices and low shipping.

[quote name='strebor']I ordered from them once for most of the parts for a new computer. Turns out the mobo they sent me was DOA, and they charged me a "restocking fee" of 15%. Sorta pissed me off, I questioned them about it but they wouldn't waive the fee.
Besides that though, everything was fine. I do prefer Newegg though just because they ship things really, really fast with good prices and low shipping.[/quote]

A restocking fee on something that will not get restocked???? what a rip.

I have ordered from them with no problems. But there's an item they have listed as not instock so I hit the button so it will shoot me an email when it come back in stock. So far I've gotten two emails saying the item is back and when I go there it's gone. I could be wrong but I don't think it would sell out that fast.

"A restocking fee on something that will not get restocked???? what a rip. "

No kidding, I'm glad it was a budget board. I certainly hope they didn't restock it.

Another vote for Zipzoomfly.

I got my Viewsonic VP171b LCD from them. Fast 2nd day shipping method like Newegg. Newegg prices tend to be a little bit better than ZZF, but both of them have good service.

If I am correct, you can send back a LCD monitor for replacement if you're not satisfied with it. Zero bad pixel policy...like Monitorsdirect.com

Newegg does not have this policy. You'll have to contact the LCD manufacturers directly.

bread's done
Back