Zombie Driver - sub-$5 (50% off) - Steam, D2D, direct from dev - Includes new mode

This game looked very interesting to me when it first came out. Might have to pick it up, now. Thanks for the post!

Also, just to satisfy my own curiosity, has this game been cheaper on Steam before this?

Oh, for any one who cares about this sort of thing: the Steam version has Steamworks achievements, if that makes a difference to anyone.

Picked this up during the holiday sale and it's reasonable fun. At $5 you could do much worse. New gameplay mode sounds enjoyable as well.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Don't know the exact duration of the sale, but they say it's "this week only."[/QUOTE]

On the news announcement it says it's good until Monday, April 19th.

Might be worth $5. Too many games to play right now though, even if it is $5, I'd rather save that for something that I'm actually going to play and not just forget about.

There's a Quick Look over at GiantBomb for those of you who would like to see more of the game in action.

Great for a quick break between more "long winded" games. It also has a pretty modest system reqs and works with a 360 controller.

Picked this up at the x-mas sale. I really liked it for what it is. I'm not sure it is a must buy at $5, but as others have indicated you could do worse. Plus as the mailman posted it plays nicely with a 360 controller.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']It was $2.49 during the Holiday sale.[/QUOTE]

:shock: Now that would have been worth the price of admission. From watching videos of this on Youtube, it seems like it would get old real quickly.

Word of warning, if you're using a Windows 7 PC with a Soundblaster audio card, you may run into issues with the game crashing ... it's documented on several sites and was enough for me to give up on the demo and not try to work around it. Just food for thought.

Might have to jump on this.

EDIT: Had to buy it, for $5 bucks it seemed like a no brainer. Of course it'll probably be $2 during the holiday sale but this looks fun enough to warrant the $5 price.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back