Zombie Outbreak at Sears!!!

I love zombies but I cant wait till they stop becoming the cool thing that gets shoehorned into everything possible.

I know what you mean, but I'm just happy they don't have Xmas stuff up.

There's a pretty big thread about how Halloween in dying; sometimes you have to appreciate anything you can get.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']I know what you mean, but I'm just happy they don't have Xmas stuff up.

There's a pretty big thread about how Halloween in dying; sometimes you have to appreciate anything you can get.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I skimmed that thread and avoided it because it basically came down to a internet bitch slap fight of "Halloween isnt what it used to be, its not about the spirit of the holiday anymore" VS. "Your a big stinky doodoo head that cant accept change and your living in the past".

Christmas stuff has already started though. Ive seen two of the seasonal christmas stores open in my town already and looked at lamestops website earlier and they already have a christmas banner up guarnteeing delivery by december 24th".

[quote name='gargus']Yeah I skimmed that thread and avoided it because it basically came down to a internet bitch slap fight of "Halloween isnt what it used to be, its not about the spirit of the holiday anymore" VS. "Your a big stinky doodoo head that cant accept change and your living in the past".[/QUOTE]

Haha, nothing is as good as it used to be because you don't remember all the bullshit that went with it.

It's all perception, life is what you make of it. For instance, I now sound pretentious.

As I tell the customers were I work: we only have two seasons in this store: Christmas, and Not Crhistmas. Not Christmas runs Febuary-July, and Christmas is August-January.

I imagine this is true in damn near every store (although I bet the specific division is a bit different.)

bread's done
Back