Zombieland nut up or shut bluray for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_dozen

CAGiversary!
I have an oop copy of zombieland nut up or shut up bluray for sale or trade. Post on this thread if interested.

how much??....I've wanted that for so long and haven't watched the film, decided not to until I got my hands on that copy...so whatdya say?

[quote name='CaoPi']this movie isn't hard to find at all, a bunch of them at my blockbusters[/QUOTE]

How does your Blockbuster have Best Buy exclusives?

[quote name='d_dozen']I'm willing to entertain all offers. PM me with a price you think is fair.[/QUOTE]

Why not just post your asking price or offers HERE so we can see who's trying to rip off whom? ;)

The price fluctuates so much on this item. The amazon prices are absurd so I'm not even going by that. The range I see on eBay is from $60 to $75. I'd like to get something similar in value whether it be via money, trade, or both. If you think my range is unrealistic, I'm willing to listen to a reasonable offer.

I offered him a deal and has since not responded so Im sure hes just wasting everyones time. He sent me a list of movies he wanted so I offered him the 1 movie I had and the rest in cash.

[quote name='d_dozen']The price fluctuates so much on this item. The amazon prices are absurd so I'm not even going by that. The range I see on eBay is from $60 to $75. I'd like to get something similar in value whether it be via money, trade, or both. If you think my range is unrealistic, I'm willing to listen to a reasonable offer.[/QUOTE]

Why not just put it on ebay then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back