ZombiU $19.99 at Target

does best buy price match and then let you use a coupon? if so zombie u is free.
You have to do one or the other. I tried it multiple times, even with this, and it does not work. So I decided to get it at Target since I went there for food and a couple of shirts. =)

its free if u bought a Wii U Deluxe @ Target  and use  the  $50 Gift Card

Interesting, I just bought WiiU today. In fact I've been waiting an hour for it to update...
That first update is huge. With the newest update, while powered off, it occasionally goes out and checks for system and game updates and installs them. It's actually now better than the PS3 and 360 in that regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this ymmv or for all Target stores?  I was just watching some youtube reviews for ZombiU last night and have been wanting to get this since I got my Wii U Thursday.

It shouldn't be YMMV.  I picked it up for $19.99 in store the other day despite the tag still saying $59.99.  Rang up $19.99 with no issues. 

I price matched this at Best Buy no issue. Took a picture with my phone of the temporary price cut at my local Target,BB called and confirmed anyway, and sold me the game for $20. I have a lot of trade-in credit so this was a very good deal for me.

Edit: FYI from the sign I took the picture of this price ends today at Target

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back