ZombiU $19.99 FS @ Groupon

Eh, I have a feeling there will be a price drop soon, but I figured I'd get one for my new WiiU. I'm sure there will be other BF sales to take advantage of. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Btw does it really take 2 weeks for shipping? Amazon prime has me spoiled.

I got one from Gamestop for the same price and then with coupons, but they gave me a new one with a pre owned sticker on it

Already got a new one for around the same price.

I haven't played it too much yet because I haven't had time but it's fun so far.  Reminds me of older survival horror games like the first three Resident Evils, D2, etc...  Ultimately though it's more of a missed opportunity.  I feel like if you didn't basically start anew each time you died it would have been MUCH better.  That should have been a mode within the game, not THE game.

I hope that the game finds some solid sales at a lower price point, $20 or lower. Ubisoft was dumb to think the game would do better as a new IP with a dumb name during a Nintendo launch. The game has sold just about 500k worldwide. I'd say that isn't all that bad considering everything. They said the game wasn't profitable despite making roughly $30 million in revenue off it. I don't know how they managed to make Zombi U cost more than $10 million to develop but apparently it was closer to $30 million. How it has that many glitches and still costs half the amount to make MGS4 is beyond me.

They should simply announce another Wii U sequel, take the same assets and stuff, change it to Paris or Italy, make some day time sections, improve the combat and add online to multiplayer and keep the budget low they'd likely make a good profit off it. I think also the fact that it started out in 2010 as a Kinect game then changed two or three times until it released in 2012 contributed to having a high budget

I really enjoyed this game. Playing it at night, in the dark, scared the bejesus out of me at times as well.Not a bad price.. I wonder if it'll hit $14.99 on BF?

Thanks, OP :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back