ZombiU & Black Ops 2 Wii U $19.99 @ Best Buy. Several other Wii U games also on sale.

Black Ops 2 is certainly tempting, is the online still active in the Wii U community?
yeah, both guys still play it

looks like madden 13, Ben 10 and Funky Barn are 11.99 as well, with @gamer coupon transformers is $10 again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely going to pick up ME3 and Warriors Orochi for $12! Its like BB keeps putting these WiiU games on sale to clear the space or something. When the new consoles launch, I bet WiiU stuff gets moved to an endcap, then clearanced..

Wow...time to give Warriors Orochi another try?  Desperate for a reason to turn on my Wii U these days.

Edit: Nevermind, only available for shipping and I'm no longer Silver.  Believe it or not the extra $2 kills the deal for me at the moment.  The real next gen is right around the corner.

Wow...time to give Warriors Orochi another try? Desperate for a reason to turn on my Wii U these days.

Edit: Nevermind, only available for shipping and I'm no longer Silver. Believe it or not the extra $2 kills the deal for me at the moment. The real next gen is right around the corner.
Yea, it was enough to make me pause and reconsider. $11.99 was low enough for me to go ahead and pick it up, but ~$15 puts it a bit out of my impulse buy range. Maybe I'll find something else I would like that puts me over $25.

Edit: I looked and they offer shipping to multiple addresses but only if it is for different products. Was going to pick one up for my cousin and find a filler item but it doesn't work on the same item for some reason :(

I completely agree with those of you who considered buying ME3 and Hyper, until seeing the shipping costs.

I don't see how Nintendo is going to survive this generation of consoles, when people aren't even considering their titles at

I completely agree with those of you who considered buying ME3 and Hyper, until seeing the shipping costs.

I don't see how Nintendo is going to survive this generation of consoles, when people aren't even considering their titles at <$15. They have the worst ideas.
To be fair, I'd easily purchase a lot of their titles for more than $15. Unfortunately, that's going to be mainly first party and the occassional 3rd party exclusive. Luckily, I purchased my Wii U knowing that would be the case and knew any 3rd Party support it got was simply a bonus. I think they'll be fine, though they aren't going to set the world on fire.

Black Ops 2 is certainly tempting, is the online still active in the Wii U community?
I can always find a game of team deathmatch. I really like having the full map always on the gamepad during multiplayer. Great price for a great game on the Wii U. It's also cool to play the game only on the game pad.

ROFL, it was never "active". The best you can hope for is comperable to a dead PS3 game like Bioshock 2; with a little patience and luck you should be able to get a standard deathmatch going, but don't expect anything more than that. That's pretty much the story for every WiiU game out there.

The only WiiU game I play that I can regularly get online matches with a variety of players is Injustice, but between the lack of friends matches (totally WiiU's fault BTW, how Nintendo could overlook a universal invite system in 2012/2013 is well beyond me) and the chatroom interface, and the absence of the newest DLC, I can't even recommend Injustice on the WiiU. The higher framerate and slightly sharper graphics don't mean a damn thing when so much content is missing.

$12 (or less if I can get over to Target for a PM) seems like a reasonable amount of risk to try out Mass Effect.  Thanks OP.

I'm looking at ZombiU, but that's been hovering around $20 through various merchants at Amazon, so no rush there.

I don't see how Nintendo is going to survive this generation of consoles, when people aren't even considering their titles at <$15. They have the worst ideas.
A) The 3DS is a sales machine and will keep Nintendo around for another generation. Now they might have to drop the Wii U at some point, but this is an extreme of an extreme of an extreme example. So many people forget the 3DS had sales lower than the Vita for 7 or so months. The price drop and quality titles near a holiday season with not too much help move some product.

B) I don't see what Koei, Ubisoft and Activation games have to do with considering "their" (implying Nintendo) games at $15+. Lets also not discount the fact that 3/4 of these games are ports and 2/3 of those can be found for less elsewhere. The only exception is Hyper, which is coming to the Vita with even more content. Furthermore, if this was Pikmin 3, then people would be buying it without even owning the console.

---

Thanks OP, got Hyper.

bread's done
Back