Zone Enders 2nd Runner $7.99 EB

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
Not sure if it is a mistake because it is the exact same price as the first one. The price sticker says PO - ZONE / ENDR2 PS2 though so maybe it is the actual price. If it is that is a huge price drop from the $24.99 it used to be. I saw it for $7.99 at 2 different EB Games today so maybe it wasn't a mistake. I would get it quickly though.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

(To answer a question below, yes this is Previously Owned.)

[quote name='Chrono72090']Similarly, they had FF7 GH for like 11.99, I bring it up to the counter, and the guy tells me its mispriced and put a 25.99 sticker on it.[/QUOTE]

I would have raised some hell with that employee. If we didnt reprice when i worked at my EB we sold it for that price. What a chump. I don't see why he cares to support a CORPORATION THAT GIVES RIPOFF TRADE IN CREDIT! I am done.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I would have raised some hell with that employee. If we didnt reprice when i worked at my EB we sold it for that price. What a chump. I don't see why he cares to support a CORPORATION THAT GIVES RIPOFF TRADE IN CREDIT! I am done.[/quote]

Yeah, well, he's also the manager...

It's someone I know from going there so much, he should've just given it to me at that price. Someone else told me that they had to sell it for that, no matter what. I didn't think to try and get it for the sticker price :headache:

[quote name='xghostsniperx']Even if you have to pay $25 for it, get it. It sells for $50+ on eBay, more if it's in great condition+complete.[/quote]

It's a greatest hits copy, so it'd only sell for around 30-40.

1. This game is great. I usually only play games to test them. This is one of the few games I have played completely through.

2. If you really feel gouged by the $8 price tag after playing it, dump it on eBay for $20 or have a few dozen usually trade savvy CAGs hand you very good trade offers.

3. I've never seen a greatest hits version of this game. Considering how good it is, I'm surprised.

[quote name='eviltoylet']Can anyone pick me up a copy? :D I picked one up today (only one in my area) and it was scratched up beyond repair :([/QUOTE]
If you've got a CDtradepost near you, they have a machine which can do wonders to take out scratches.

I actually saw it about a month ago at $7.99, but it did not have a manual so I did not pick it up.

Man, I have such fond memories of this game because it was my very first deal I learned about from CAG. I remember some posting that it was on clearance at Circuit City for like $5 or $10. I remember when I found the last copy it still had the $50 price sticker on it. Good memories, and the game was very good too.

I got one today. Marked as $7.99, rang up as 17.99 but the guy was really nice and said I could have it for $7.99.

I picked up a complete copy for $16.20, after EB Edge card. I called/visited 10 EB's and all had the game priced at $17.99 but most had only the game DVD and case (if even).

I just needed to pick up the game again since I'm trading my current copy away.

I picked one up yesterday for $7.99 at EB but they had to do a price change. The box still had the $7.99 sticker but the computer had it at $17.99

EB has switched over to Gamestop prices now so it won't be $7.99 anymore unless you find a nice sales clerk.

The EB's in my region all had a $24.99 sticker on each copy of ZoE2, but the system stated $17.99 per copy.

Still, I'm happy because the game's definitely worth it.

My GS had one (according to their online inventory system) and I go there and its not there. It just came on the site today (it wasnt there last night) and either someone bought it right away or the inventory is wrong. Oh well, on with my search for this and other games.

bread's done
Back