Zone of the Enders 2 New (19.99)

Easily one of the best games on the PS2. It's just so much damned fun. I've played through it numerous times, and it's still fun as hell to play to this day.

I didn't know it was getting a sequel.. hopefully it'll be the original dev. team, and it's great news IMO.

Thanks alot op but the lowest shipping that is offered is $7 I think I will try to find this somewhere else unless I can find a promo code

[quote name='0192837465']Thanks alot op but the lowest shipping that is offered is $7 I think I will try to find this somewhere else unless I can find a promo code[/QUOTE]

Well, that's $20 less than the Gamestop used price. So good luck with that.

I still hold out hope that they create Zone of Enders 3 on next gen for either 360 or PS3. Maybe if this reprint is popular enough, it will convince them to continue the series.

wtf, I traded mine in for a psp game for psp launch, how the hell did this game become rare -_-. oh well it's not THAT rare at least,

on the one hand, i should be pissed since i bought the game at 39.99. on the other, i'm not sure i can be, since i paid for it in store credit i gained through flipping. so i paid more for it, technically...but it was with "play money." hrmmm. either way, it's a fantastic game, and anyone who doesn't have it should jump on it at this price. definitely worth it.

[quote name='lurknomore']Please god no....no GH banner....that will ruin all of the possible excitement of there being a reprint.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because that red label makes the game less fun to play:roll:

Hey OP, your link actually logs in your account with Konami.....it allowed me to see your order history. You should probably edit it. Oh and it seems that ZoE 2 is sold out.

You should clear it up. Don't want some lurker waiting to pick up your package. Seems some hoarders have gotten to the game first and bought the game in lots. Seems everyone likes to buy in bulk to sell on ebay LOL Hopefully, they'll reprint more.

I got it at Target on clearance years ago for $7.48. I'm happy I did so too - not only is it a good game but it's a collectible one as well ;) Or so it was before the reprint...

[quote name='jpuma1']is it confirmed that this game is getting a reprint?[/quote]I'm very curious of this also.

[quote name='slakessolace']I agree the game is awesome, according to the gamefaqs message board it is getting a sequel too, which is awesome[/QUOTE]

Awe man gamefaqs message board users said that? It MUST be true. OMGLOLOL PS3 SUXKCORS1!!!1

Sorry. But yes, I've heard rumors of a ZOE3, I remember Kojima saying it's a franchise he'd like to go back to, but nothing is concrete yet.

[quote name='jpuma1']is it confirmed that this game is getting a reprint?[/quote]

Im pretty sure it has already gotten a reprint, hence the $39.99 price now at Gamestop. Not 100% sure but i think it did already.

bread's done
Back