Zone of the Enders HD Collection $21.XX FSSS @ Amazon

While not a bad price for the Collection I do know the HD collection has it's share of flaws. I still don't think I could justify the purchase unless it was $19.99 or lower.

[quote name='meatwad3000']While not a bad price for the Collection I do know the HD collection has it's share of flaws. I still don't think I could justify the purchase unless it was $19.99 or lower.[/QUOTE]

That's my price point as well, but if you have some credit this isn't too bad.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']any opinions on if the HD versions are worth it?[/QUOTE]

Haven't played them myself, but from what I've read the 1st one suffers from some slowdown, and the 2nd seems to be a really good port. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='roedaniel19']That's my price point as well, but if you have some credit this isn't too bad.[/QUOTE]
And if you were rich, it wouldn't be bad either. Don't let credit and GC sway what a deal is. You could spend it on something that was a better deal.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Haven't played them myself, but from what I've read the 1st one suffers from some slowdown, and the 2nd seems to be a really good port. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that you have it reversed: ZOE2 is supposedly a terrible port. Shame, b/c it's also known as the better game in the series. Gonna wait for this to hit $20 or less simply b/c Konami doesn't deserve any more than this for putting out such shoddy "upgrades" of their classics.

[quote name='scottman']And if you were rich, it wouldn't be bad either. Don't let credit and GC sway what a deal is. You could spend it on something that was a better deal.[/QUOTE]

"Better deal" is subjective. For someone who is looking into buying this, it isn't a bad price. Especially if you have some credit lying around. You obviously don't want it, so I didn't post this for you. You're free to move along.

[quote name='AwRy108']I'm thinking that you have it reversed: ZOE2 is supposedly a terrible port. Shame, b/c it's also known as the better game in the series. Gonna wait for this to hit $20 or less simply b/c Konami doesn't deserve any more than this for putting out such shoddy "upgrades" of their classics.[/QUOTE]

This, unfortunately. I will be waiting for $15 because of this. If it never does, I own both on PS2 still.

Wait so is this port worse than, should I get the PS2 versions instead?

[quote name='KornKid91']Wait so is this port worse than, should I get the PS2 versions instead?[/QUOTE]
From statements in this thread, seems like if you have the ability to play/acquire these on the PS2 - it would be better to do so.

Hoping to get this at a 15ish as well... waits.

360 version is much better from the comparisons I've seen (like 15 frames per second higher -- huge difference)

Sadly the price is just under $25 now for the 360 version

Guess I'll keep waiting, it's guaranteed to be $15 at some point

bread's done
Back