Playstation 3 ($59.99)

Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for all of those that canceled based on expectations... Why? This CE was $60. Of course you will not get the thickest of thick papers, cardboard packaging etc. This is a really nice set for the cost of a full, new game.

What did you guys think you were going to get for $60? I am just curious, not starting a war. I love all of you with all my CAG heart.

[quote name='Zonic505']They JUST put it up on the site about a week ago (real late to do so, I think). It's a double sided poster, one side with ZoE HD, the other MGR. You get it for pre-ordering from GameStop.

201327_bonusLG.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for showing a pic, when I ordered yesterday it wasn't on the site, tbh I don't need another poster but would be nice I they sent it anyway.

[quote name='atreyu25']
I'm slightly disapointed because my art book is damaged on the corner even though my box is perfectly fine. all in all, I wish i kept my $30 preorder on newegg. Maybe I'm just sad because my artbook was damaged.[/QUOTE]

My Metal Gear Collection arrived damaged too still fuming about that one.

[quote name='Kaiser499']
Man, if I knew they had a poster I would have pre-ordered there. Now I'm disappointed because I want that poster.
[/QUOTE]

I would have ordered from Gamestop too if I knew about the poster. But, it is not too big a deal. Anyone know the size of the poster?

I don't know but Amazon has been pissing me off lately. Anytime you preorder friday or later (when the release is the following tuesday) it always messes up the release day shipping option for prime members. In fact most of the time they won't even bother shipping the item until late Tuesday which means I won't get it until Thursday.

I know it's my fault for waiting to preorder but if I order any other item (like a tooth brush) they'll ship it almost immediately but for new releases they wait on it.

[quote name='Slixshot']I just ordered the PS3 copy from Amazon... does anyone know why it won't be shipping until late december?[/QUOTE]

Today was the official release date. They probably sold out of their stock they had on hand and are waiting to receive another shipment. I just looked and it said ships in 1-3 months.

[quote name='barrit']Today was the official release date. They probably sold out of their stock they had on hand and are waiting to receive another shipment. I just looked and it said ships in 1-3 months.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Barrit! Do you think that my copy could be canceled then?

[quote name='Slixshot']I just ordered the PS3 copy from Amazon... does anyone know why it won't be shipping until late december?[/QUOTE]

Mine says arriving tomorrow.

[quote name='GBAstar']I don't know but Amazon has been pissing me off lately. Anytime you preorder friday or later (when the release is the following tuesday) it always messes up the release day shipping option for prime members. In fact most of the time they won't even bother shipping the item until late Tuesday which means I won't get it until Thursday.

I know it's my fault for waiting to preorder but if I order any other item (like a tooth brush) they'll ship it almost immediately but for new releases they wait on it.[/QUOTE]

I've been experiencing some weird delays for my prime release date shipping over the last couple of months. I'm not sure what days of the week I usually place my order or if it is anything related, but it can be frustrating!

Turns out that the posters never arrived for gamestop. My coworker went to pick it up last night and the employees had no idea that they were suppose to give out posters.

He called customer support and they claim that they ran out of posters and never shipped to most stores. Gave him a $10 of coupon instead.

edit:

Details for the poster that were conveniently removed from the gamestop ZoE HD webpage.

"Bonus!

More details
Pre-order Zone of the Enders HD Collection and get a Zone of the Enders HD Collection / Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance double-sided poster!
Pre-order Zone of the Enders HD Collection and when you pick up the game, you will receive this exclusive double-sided poster (20.5" x 28.75") of two Kojima Productions games: Zone of the Enders HD Collection and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance! Online Customers: You will need to go to the store with your shipping confirmation email to pickup the poster. Please call your local store ahead of time to confirm availability.
Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Poster will be available at time of pick-up"

Ugh, the only thing that's stopping me from going to GS to pick my LE up right now is that I would have to put gas in my car first. Decisions, decisions. I'll return with news when I inevitably do go and if I get the poster or not.

[quote name='Slixshot']Thanks Barrit! Do you think that my copy could be canceled then?[/QUOTE]

That's hard to say. I wouldn't think it'd be cancelled, especially since it doesn't say "backordered".

They are usually very good about fulfilling their orders, but I did order The World Ends With You from them recently when it was labeled as "backordered" and that was cancelled on me. That's probably the first time an order has been cancelled on me that wasn't due to some other circumstance (publisher change or price mistake).

[quote name='barrit']That's hard to say. I wouldn't think it'd be cancelled, especially since it doesn't say "backordered".

They are usually very good about fulfilling their orders, but I did order The World Ends With You from them recently when it was labeled as "backordered" and that was cancelled on me. That's probably the first time an order has been cancelled on me that wasn't due to some other circumstance (publisher change or price mistake).[/QUOTE]

The World Ends With You is also the only game Amazon's ever canceled on me, so you should be fine with this Slixshot, especially since it's new.

[quote name='barrit']That's hard to say. I wouldn't think it'd be cancelled, especially since it doesn't say "backordered".

[/QUOTE]

Amazon has canceled plenty of orders on me. If this really is a "limited edition" amazon shouldn't be getting any more of these. It is probably a mistake on their site if they still have it listed.

Damn, packaging for ZoE HD LE was TIGHT. Spent a few minutes in the car trying to get the box to slide out of the box cover. Employee was nice enough to let me have the cardboard tube the posters came in since it was almost snowing out. Need to flatten it out now.

Bonus OST is only 8 tracks, but the two I heard while driving home were sweet. 1st one is a remix of "Leo! Leo!" & has a sample of the Gradius boss theme.

Front & back of the poster, box, artbook, OST case, etc.

Track listing for ZoE ReMIX SELECTION:

1.) Leo! Leo! - Smooth Remix
2.) VR - WALL5 Remix
3.) Vacilia County - Wrexx Remix
4.) Compression Space - Evocation Mix
5.) Chaotic Fight - Firework DJS Remix
6.) Ardjet - DJ Uraken Remix
7.) Beyond The Bounds Feat. Kàryyn - Eshericks Remix
Bonus Track/8.) Factory (Vivid Transparency) - Diago Kawai Remix

For PS3 users, you gotta install the MGR demo before you can play it. & it's 3.35GB.

[quote name='Zonic505']Damn, packaging for ZoE HD LE was TIGHT. Spent a few minutes in the car trying to get the box to slide out of the box cover. Employee was nice enough to let me have the cardboard tube the posters came in since it was almost snowing out. Need to flatten it out now.

Bonus OST is only 8 tracks, but the two I heard while driving home were sweet. 1st one is a remix of "Leo! Leo!" & has a sample of the Gradius boss theme.

Might have some pictures up soon.[/QUOTE]

Which platform did you end up getting? Also pics of the poster would be nice too :)

PS3. I updated my last post with pics of everything, including the poster.

Artbook was rather decent. 1/2 is the 1st game, other half is 2nd Runner. Each game is divided up with official illustrations & concept art, which also seems to be 1/2 & 1/2.

Considering the MGR demo is on a different disc for 360, I assume there's nothing to install (that's mandatory).

[quote name='Zonic505']PS3. I updated my last post with pics of everything, including the poster.

Artbook was rather decent. 1/2 is the 1st game, other half is 2nd Runner. Each game is divided up with official illustrations & concept art, which also seems to be 1/2 & 1/2.

Considering the MGR demo is on a different disc for 360, I assume there's nothing to install (that's mandatory).[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks for the update.

Just got back home with my LE.......and I completely forgot to ask for the poster. Pretty fucking pissed with myself, but GOD does this thing look shiny and gorgeous.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Just got back home with my LE.......and I completely forgot to ask for the poster. Pretty fucking pissed with myself, but GOD does this thing look shiny and gorgeous.[/QUOTE]

Damn, didn't even know there WAS a poster. Though the poor kid was having enough trouble, I wouldn't blame him for forgetting.

Tried giving me the standard version of the game without thinking, too. xD

I still haven't gotten a shipping notice for my GS copy.

And does anyone know why Amazon says the PS3 copy ships in 1-3 months? That seems really odd...

[quote name='medman6107']just got mine, this thing is really beautiful

I may even buy another copy just to collect a sealed one[/QUOTE]From what Croozer said last page, that may be difficult to do. It's apparently no longer available at GS and backordered at Amazon. If you want a sealed LE, I suggest not opening the one you have, if you haven't already lol.

Wondering if I should try to snag one of these at a local Gamestop or wait for my Amazon preorder to ship. I preordered it as soon as it went up. I just chose super saver shipping like I always do.

[quote name='cabhills']Just received mine this evening from Amazon in perfect condition. Hopefully everyone else shipment will come the same way.[/QUOTE]

How did Amazon ship yours? Box with air packets? I pre-ordered from Gamestop to avoid shipping damage from Amazon, and the first copy I got was torn down the side. Switched it out for one that's slightly crumpled on one side, but I'm really OCD with these things. Drove to the next closest store, where the only one left was in the worst condition of the three. No other copies available close enough where I feel like the gas money's worth it. Did everyone else have better luck? It does look really nice, so I'm kinda bummed about this. Don't know if I should get a backordered Amazon copy as a sealed one to keep or not...

[quote name='EmpyreanKnight']Anyone been to the listing for the PS3 version recently?

http://www.amazon.com/Enders-Collec...1351630423&sr=8-2&keywords=zone+of+the+enders

For some reason instead of any purchase or backorder button it is showing "This item is available at a discount for a limited time." and a link to check out to check out gold box deals, but it's not showing up anywhere there.[/QUOTE]

It should be one of your daily Gold Box deals. You sure it's not showing up at the very bottom of the page? This happened to me two days ago, and now I'm regretting not ordering through Amazon.

[quote name='bjstucker']mine is in perfect condition also got from GS.[/QUOTE]

Damn, wish I had been able to go pick it up at midnight yesterday now. All the good ones were probably already picked over. Or they were all just crushed by the copies of Assassin's Creed everywhere.

[quote name='AFC']How did Amazon ship yours? Box with air packets? I pre-ordered from Gamestop to avoid shipping damage from Amazon, and the first copy I got was torn down the side. Switched it out for one that's slightly crumpled on one side, but I'm really OCD with these things. Drove to the next closest store, where the only one left was in the worst condition of the three. No other copies available close enough where I feel like the gas money's worth it. Did everyone else have better luck? It does look really nice, so I'm kinda bummed about this. Don't know if I should get a backordered Amazon copy as a sealed one to keep or not...[/QUOTE]

My copy from Amazon was also perfect. It was shipped in a box with air packets with my MvC3 strategy guide.

Mine was shipped from Amazon in one of those cardboard foldover deals. No padding at all. Seems to be in very good condition other than slight, very slight crushing on one corner.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']My copy from Amazon was also perfect. It was shipped in a box with air packets with my MvC3 strategy guide.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='evanwink']Mine was shipped from Amazon in one of those cardboard foldover deals. No padding at all. Seems to be in very good condition other than slight, very slight crushing on one corner.[/QUOTE]

I hope you guys don't mind me asking, but do you know which of Amazon's distribution centers your copies came out of? I always get the cardboard fold-over instead of boxes. Kentucky and Las Vegas seem to be where my games always come from.

My copy came in a box with air pockets along with my Splatterhouse strategy guide. Both are in perfect condition. It got shipped from Phoenix

Amazon says my LE is set for arrival on 11/1. Although I am jealous of all my CAGbros enjoying some high speed robot action already.

Completely forgot about the poster, so I called up my local GameStop. Not only do they have my poster on hand, but they also got in one of the street fighter x tekken arcade sticks that I asked for last week. :D

been on the fence about it..showed up in my gold box today so decided to pull the trigger. hopefully it doesnt take too long to get to texas :x

[quote name='AFC']I hope you guys don't mind me asking, but do you know which of Amazon's distribution centers your copies came out of? I always get the cardboard fold-over instead of boxes. Kentucky and Las Vegas seem to be where my games always come from.[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped from Vegas and I guess it's not "perfect," there's a slight ding in the corner, which I don't give a shit about.

[quote name='MajinStylee']My copy came in a box with air pockets along with my Splatterhouse strategy guide. Both are in perfect condition. It got shipped from Phoenix[/QUOTE]

Don't think I've ever had a problem with Phoenix. Used to get a lot more stuff shipped from them last year, though.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Mine shipped from Vegas and I guess it's not "perfect," there's a slight ding in the corner, which I don't give a shit about.[/QUOTE]

If Vegas is shipping in boxes, that's good enough for me to order a copy since 70% of my orders go through them. I can live with dings since it's all part of shipping, and corner damage doesn't bother me unless it's caved in or something since you never see them. My copy's crumpled in on the front and side though, so I'll replace it if I can.

Thanks for the replies, by the way.

bread's done
Back