Playstation 3 ($59.99)

Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='henry00x']FYI amazon no longer has them available for order[/QUOTE]

You can still order the PS3 version on Amazon but they are listed under more buying options.

[quote name='dohdough']I'm not sure what to do with mine as well. I'd love to have the artbook, but if it's just promo art and not concept drawings, I'd rather just wait for when the vanilla goes on sale.[/QUOTE]
it has a lot of concept drawings too bad the artbook isn't a hardcover

[quote name='coopscohen']You can still order the PS3 version on Amazon but they are listed under more buying options.[/QUOTE]

It does say "ships in 1-3 months" though, which could very well be code for "please wait patiently for your cancellation".

Got mine from Amazon yesterday in great condition. I'll be keeping it sealed too (but not to sell) because a) as much as I liked the games, I have no desire to play them again, and b) I read they were crappy remakes, just like Silent Hill...

Got my copy today from Gamestop, luckily only a crease at the bottom right hand corner which I'm sure it got from shaking around in the box they shipped it in.

At least I got mine, and damn it looks gawgeous. I'm really debating keeping it sealed, since I still have a backlog, I'll probably play the rest and open this one day.. maybe. ;)

I always open my games up, since I mean, that's what it's for, not like my kids/grandkids are going to value this at all. They'll probably just sell my shit lol.

I preorder 2 copies at my GS, but they are closed due to the hurricane. I stop by another GS when treat or treating with my kids and ask if they had a copy and luckily they had one last copy left. Like everyone mentioned here it is a beautiful gold box with an awesome display of ZOE. I am so happy I got a copy.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Well at least I am stuck on the Shipping Soon status. That is more progress than Virtue's Last Reward preorder. Now if they can just seem to get it out of their warehouse and on the road....[/QUOTE]
My Virtue's last Reward with preorder copy is never going to ship...is it?

[quote name='Zonic505']Sounds like you're referring to the picture of Viola in the shower or whatever. I can't seem to find the picture in question online, so it's hard to say if anything in the artbook got altered or not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I haven't seen that image before so I don't know if it's uncensored somewhere, but I thought I mention it in case it was make or break thing for someone. I also didn't know if that meant other images were censored, but it doesn't seem like you found any either.

Dammit, are you kidding me? I figured these wouldn't be rare since the PS3 version came back in stock for so long, and ultimate canceled my pre-order. I was hoping to snag one for cheap down the line.

Unbelievable...

[quote name='panzerfaust']I feel like the PS2 versions ran better, lol.

Still, having tons of fun with ZoE2[/QUOTE]

The PS2 versions did run better:

http://ps360.ldblog.jp/archives/53823421.html

PS2 Avg:56.269fps Min-Max:41.0-60.0fps Tear:26.318%(26.318%)
360 Avg:39.983fps Min-Max:23.0-60.0fps Tear: 0.000%( 0.000%)
PS3 Avg:32.218fps Min-Max:20.0-60.0fps Tear: 0.000%( 0.000%)

Though there was also more screen tearing, apparently.

[quote name='coopscohen']You can still order the PS3 version on Amazon but they are listed under more buying options.[/QUOTE]
No they're not.

I find it hilarious that people were canceling their orders at first, and now there's a sudden craze of people wanting it. Prior pages back it was mostly talk about how 'rare' aka flippable this would be. People saw it wasn't selling out so fast, so they assumed they'd be able to snatch one for cheaper eventually. Again Konami proves their notoriety for actually limiting their sets. I'm glad I held out on my pre-order.

[quote name='erehwon']Did anyone else who ordered from gamestop.com not get a poster? Was that only for people who ordered in stores?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didn't get one. No you didn't have to buy it in-store, I'll probably go tomorrow or Friday with my invoice to get one though (if they have any).

Can you guys maybe think about those of us who are trying to find a copy to open and play before buying them all up to gouge people with?

I unfortunately learned about this LE too late (didn't see it advertised anywhere) and am now trying to buy one and can't afford a $90+ premium.

[quote name='solarnoise']Can you guys maybe think about those of us who are trying to find a copy to open and play before buying them all up to gouge people with?

I unfortunately learned about this LE too late (didn't see it advertised anywhere) and am now trying to buy one and can't afford a $90+ premium.[/QUOTE]

That's what the standard edition is for.

[quote name='Vinny']Dammit, are you kidding me? I figured these wouldn't be rare since the PS3 version came back in stock for so long, and ultimate canceled my pre-order. I was hoping to snag one for cheap down the line.

Unbelievable...[/QUOTE]

You gambled and lost. Tough break.

Never played the ZoE games. I got this for the MGR demo. The ZoE games just sweeten the pot for me. Lol

In any case, the LE cover is real nice. I gotta go back to my GS to pick-up my poster. According to the manager they're only for people that purchased the LE edition, but I'm sure they'll make exceptions.

[quote name='eXiON']The guy just signed up, for all you know he's just trollin'.[/QUOTE]

Could be, sometimes i forget the dickishness of the internet extends even into the generally civil CAG forums

[quote name='solarnoise']Can you guys maybe think about those of us who are trying to find a copy to open and play before buying them all up to gouge people with?

I unfortunately learned about this LE too late (didn't see it advertised anywhere) and am now trying to buy one and can't afford a $90+ premium.[/QUOTE]
it's been on the sight for the last month if i remember correct, i preordered way back in September

damn it man, I forgot to check my bank account statement since I wasn't getting paid till Thursday. My Amazon order didn't go through and now its back ordered till December. I probably won't get the pre-order bonus. This blows, I should just go to Bestbuy and get it.

[quote name='SleepDebt']damn it man, I forgot to check my bank account statement since I wasn't getting paid till Thursday. My Amazon order didn't go through and now its back ordered till December. I probably won't get the pre-order bonus. This blows, I should just go to Bestbuy and get it.[/QUOTE]

I'm told the game has been recalled/delayed. I didn't see any at best buy today, though I am in PA and shipments are delayed.

Sounds like I'll be keeping my Gamestop one. I had preordered mine from Amazon after they went out of stock the first time.

Just opened the UPS box up damn the packaging is nice! Don't seem to be having the shrink wrap issue some have had. I wonder if Amazon and Gamestop do the shrink wrapping process themselves because when I ordered Game of Thrones with the artbook from Amazon I had to return it for a replacement. They had shrink wrapped the game and artbook together so tight that the PS3 case was crushed and the cover of the artbook had indentations where the edges of the game had been.

[quote name='Romeo']I'm told the game has been recalled/delayed. I didn't see any at best buy today, though I am in PA and shipments are delayed.[/QUOTE]

why was it recalled/delayed?

[quote name='Romeo']I'm told the game has been recalled/delayed. I didn't see any at best buy today, though I am in PA and shipments are delayed.[/QUOTE]
source?

You had more than a month to learn about it? Preorder for the LE was still available pretty much up until maybe a day or 2 before release date. Advertisement was plaster all over as common as any game of it's popularity caliber. This thread was pretty much on page 1 almost everyday since the creation of this thread.

[quote name='Vinny']Dammit, are you kidding me? I figured these wouldn't be rare since the PS3 version came back in stock for so long, and ultimate canceled my pre-order. I was hoping to snag one for cheap down the line.

Unbelievable...[/QUOTE]

A good deal of us tried to tell you (well not you but those in general who thought it wasn't going to be uncommon-rare). When it comes to LE with Konami, it's better safe than sorry. Finding a Konami LE especially a Kojima LE on clearance is about as likely as getting struck by lightning.

[quote name='eXiON']The guy just signed up, for all you know he's just trollin'.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Just sold couple copies online and save one for myself.

I am still figuring out what to do with the rest. I am still waiting for my other shipment to come in

7Ogsp.jpg

[quote name='GRAYFIREFOX']LOL. Just sold 6 copies online and save one for myself.

I am still figuring out what to do with the rest. I am still waiting for my other shipment to come in

7Ogsp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh, good to know you're an asshole instead of a troll.

[quote name='GRAYFIREFOX']LOL. Just sold couple copies online and save one for myself.

[/QUOTE]
Jason summed it up for me. SD is that way --->

Ugh - still in the Shipping Soon status...

Damn hurricane probably had something to do with this. Regardless, I will be making contact with Customer Support if it doesn't ship tomorrow.

While it's not the limited edition, the $10 off $40 coupon at Newegg still works on the regular ZOE HD Collection :)360: confirmed). I cancelled my PS3 limited edition after finding out it was an inferior port to the 360 version because I won't support that shit. No regrets!

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Oh, good to know you're an asshole instead of a troll.[/QUOTE]

Yep. After someone being a asshole to me, I decided to become one of them.

European are willing to pay a nice premium for those copies

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as people like this are allowed to operate and gloat about their flips without staff giving infractions then you all deserve to be price gouged.

Telling him this isn't slick deals is one of the dumbest things i've heard. Its exactly like slick deals.

Don't blame the flipper blame the dumb staff that allow it.

I didn't realize it came with a poster. I was undecided if I wanted this LE looking now I'm glad I didn't bite. If I can't get that poster then I'm getting the vanilla version.

That poster should have came with the LE. Thankfully they didn't do that with the MGSHD LE.

[quote name='needler420']I didn't realize it came with a poster. I was undecided if I wanted this LE looking now I'm glad I didn't bite. If I can't get that poster then I'm getting the vanilla version.

That poster should have came with the LE. Thankfully they didn't do that with the MGSHD LE.[/QUOTE]

The poster wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I'm glad I grabbed this edition. It should arrive tomorrow. I traded Amazon Resident Evil 1 DC and Crash Bandicoot without manuals for enough credit to get this. Sounds like a good trade to me.

Thanks Amazon

[quote name='Bumslie']The poster wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I'm glad I grabbed this edition. It should arrive tomorrow. I traded Amazon Resident Evil 1 DC and Crash Bandicoot without manuals for enough credit to get this. Sounds like a good trade to me.

Thanks Amazon[/QUOTE]

I know you.

[quote name='Rockinjs']if I'm going $60 in no $20 profit isnt good[/QUOTE]

33% return isn't good? Even on a by hour basis, it's pretty good money. I'm not usually one to defend flipping but this is a good flip if he's gettin $20 each.

[quote name='Rockinjs']if I'm going $60 in no $20 profit isnt good[/QUOTE]
Eh I don't see how this is an issue. Going $60 in when you have a credit card makes this not an issue. If anything, you will sell the product and get the original cost + profit before your statement is even due.

I opened my LE copy yesterday and found the bonus materials to be barely adequate.

A softcover 100 page artbook (with thin pages) and 8 track remix soundtrack didn't felt like $20 worth of goods. It was only when I added the gamestop poster that I felt like I got my money's worth, if at all. I personally would've been happier to pay more $$ for a better quality artbook and a best hits OST with a jewel case instead of a cardboard sleeve.

For those of you who were on the fence, I can assure you that you didn't miss much. This thing is definitely not worth anything north of $60, buy the $40 game with pride. ZoE2 is a must-play.

bread's done
Back