Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - 19.99 at FYE

ok...
increasingly rare.

not rare...
but
harder to find.
how about...
"uncommon"

maybe its everywhere in middle america...
but in NYC...
its uncommon...
and averages 30-40 new or preowned.

uncommon.
but a great game.

Has anyone actually been in a local store and seen this game?? It is gone! Everywhere I have looked and I have talked to a few other people in other states, you know what they told me, "Gone!" Queer, I know. I figured this would be common. All we could find was ZOE. I am not talking used either.

[quote name='b3b0p']Has anyone actually been in a local store and seen this game?? It is gone! Everywhere I have looked and I have talked to a few other people in other states, you know what they told me, "Gone!" Queer, I know. I figured this would be common. All we could find was ZOE. I am not talking used either.[/quote]

thank you for seeing it my way.
good luck getting one... its fantastic.

I haven't seen this game in a store in ages, last place I saw it was Circuit City a few months ago when I boguht their last copy for 10 bucks. Stellar game btw

probably just starting to get that way, I remember seeing it in TRU B&M in manhattan for 19 bucks about the end of january. maybe it was only them that'd dropped the price at the time.

maybe that was when they stopped production and the lowered prices started there vanishin act?

Recalled hearing it in the target clearance thread for $7.56 but the two near me didn't have any in stock.

Walmart's also has it down to $19.86 now.

bread's done
Back