Zoompanel

DarkKenpachi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello everybody,

Just had to put it out there that Zoompanel is now offering Amazon.com and BestBuy giftcards for $10.00 at 1000 points.

The surveys actually are not bad at all, but outside of the new giftcards prizes are so so(movies, comics, cds, minor crap, etc.). So if anyone already does this program just wanted to let you guys know and it is run by incentivelogic so they are pretty decent. Got my Amazon Giftcards in 1 day.

also if your not a member you can sign up yourself or by referral. Referrals are 500 points if I am not mistaken so this could pyramid out of control pretty rapidly into several amazon, best buy or whatever giftcards.

Hope this helps everyone out.

DarkKenpachi is actually right. Zoompanel is a good place. Even if you get dropped out of surveys, you still get points. I've been there for less than a year and received $30 so far.

Threads like this should really be in the Referrals forum though.

[quote name='ipickurf8']All websites like that are scams. don't waste your time.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. There are many legitimate market research companies out there that will pay people to do surveys and studies online. Zoompanel is one of them.

SurveySpot is legit as well and some of their surveys offer a decent amount of points. I've been a member of ZoomPanel for a while now and the site is definitely not a scam.

bread's done
Back