Zune 120gig deals?

Touchpad, very slightly smaller, slightly bigger screen, weighs less. Also I'm pretty sure the battery lasts longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheadyp']Touchpad, very slightly smaller, slightly bigger screen, weighs less. Also I'm pretty sure the battery lasts longer.[/QUOTE]

The ZUNE is a very nice piece of technology, that seems no one cares about it!I bought mine last christmas at 99$ the 30gb version.And to this day I love it!I still dont get all the iPod love...The Zune is priced better than the others MP3 players out, and still people dont buy it....so sad for MS....

I agree, and their software is so much more unique then iTunes and the look and feel of everything just awesome, I

[quote name='hcamacho']The ZUNE is a very nice piece of technology, that seems no one cares about it!I bought mine last christmas at 99$ the 30gb version.And to this day I love it!I still dont get all the iPod love...The Zune is priced better than the others MP3 players out, and still people dont buy it....so sad for MS....[/QUOTE]

The ipod is like aol. Easy to use for the the average consumer. But there are so many other mp3 players that are sooo much better.

[quote name='dmes65']The ipod is like aol. Easy to use for the the average consumer. But there are so many other mp3 players that are sooo much better.[/QUOTE]

haha, This thread has become a Zune appreciation topic! NICE!

[quote name='hcamacho']The ZUNE is a very nice piece of technology, that seems no one cares about it!I bought mine last christmas at 99$ the 30gb version.And to this day I love it!I still dont get all the iPod love...The Zune is priced better than the others MP3 players out, and still people dont buy it....so sad for MS....[/quote]

I have a Zune 80 I was just saying the differences I knew of.

Zune software is junk really. The device is also extremely ugly and non-trendy. Hardware is just decent. I like my 30 gig but really it stands no chance at all against the ipod.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Zune software is junk really. The device is also extremely ugly and non-trendy. Hardware is just decent. I like my 30 gig but really it stands no chance at all against the ipod.[/QUOTE]

Seriously?

Opinions are opinions but seriously?

The 2nd gen zunes are awesome.
A nice improvement over Gen1 zunes.
Although i would really like to be able to just drag and drop files easier like any other external storage device. Maybe Gen3 will do that.

Just a few days ago circuitcity.com was selling the 80gig zune for 169ish new. (bestbuy its 229)
I was planning on picking it up but now their site is dead/closed. :(

I love my 8 gb zune... waiting for the next gen of 32 gig flash zunes before i upgrade. The large screen on the 120's are sexy as hell though.

The residence halls network nazi's have blocked me from logging into my zune software, meaning i have to go wireless to login for podcasts and what not. I really hate them, if your going to block my zune software block the apple software as well. (they also block trackmania.... TRACKMANIA! wtf...)

bread's done
Back