zune 30 or ipod 30 gig?

pdiscool

CAGiversary!
Hey i gotta ipod 30 gig video. i have somebody who wants to buy my ipod and i was thinkin of getting a zune if i get good money for my ipod. Anyone can put there opinions in for which is better? Video of both is important to my choice also.

well if u want video go with the zune isnt the screen bigger?

also why dont u get the ipod touch? the screen is big too.

i myself have the zune30, i enjoy it a lot, it has fm radio, video, and such. i would say if you have a windows machine, go with the zune, but if you want simplicity go with the ipod.

I have a 30GB Ipod Video and a 80 GB Zune and I prefer the Zune more. I love the bigger screen for watching movies and the FM radio. The only thing that I like the Ipod over the Zune is the software. Itunes is WAY better then Zune's software.

I have a zune 30
i got it after the screen of my Nano 2 gig broke :(

so first thing i noticed SCREEN IS HUGE!
If i dont put it on hold and stick it in my pocket the volume DOESENT change like the ipod will...

uhm the zune doesent freeze out in the cold like some of my friends ipodsAlso

I tunes is So much simpler and i prefer it over the zune software
Zune software seams to take up too many processes and it takes a while just to do its thing

Not all podcasts are on the zune marketplace Thank god CAG is but some other ones arent so :(

Also.... You cant add muic through the program... you have to add it to the folder then add the folder to be detected by the program

newly added things to the folder dont automatically sync to the zuneSo you have to go and select Every album/artist and right click then sync :(

Also a solution for the podcast thing Download them in Itunes and then Add a folder to the podcasts in the settings it should be like My Music/itunes/itunes music/podcast or something of that sort.

The screen is also a plus its huge but holding it sideways is kinda gay lolBut its still pretty cool. Its kinda big so if its in your pockets and you wear tighter pants they will bulge and its kinda annoying..

Plus its a bit heavier than the ipod 30 or so i think...

well thats my 2 cents

bestbuy just had a pricing error on their zune 30gb white earlier for $116.96. I ordered one and was sent an email like 30 minutes later letting me know it was a price error but since it was their mistake that they were going to honor the price. why cant walmart do stuff like this instead of a $10 gc(not that it wasnt a good gesture too)? ~_~

[quote name='pdiscool']Anyone know when they might have an updated zune model coming out?[/QUOTE]
the current gen zune is what 2 months old? id say not for a bit.

i exchanged my 80gb for an ipod classic today, as soon as i turned it on i missed my zune. im giving it a week to win me over otherwise im gonna order another zune.

i will say the screen is better on the ipod. the pixels are a good bit bigger on the zune, it looks like im watchign video through a screen door, which isnt too awesome.

the browsing system on the zune is SO much better than the ipod its ridiculous.
the controls on the ipod are easier to operate with one hand than the zune, but the zunes positives so far really outweigh those negatives.

another simple thing, why doesnt itunes put an icon next to the files youve moved to the ipod, like the zune? so simple.
i dunno, the ipod gets through the week or its history.

bread's done
Back