Zune 4 or 8Gb deal

Gspoon

CAGiversary!
I figured since all the Zune HD rage was going on i could find a deal on the older 4 or 8GB models.
These are Refurbished and are the best prices I have found so far.

Amazon
4gb $55 and 8GB $65

Tigerdirect
4GB $50 and 8GB $80
With FM Tuner and Case

If you can find a better price please share it.
I don't care if its a Refurbished or New one.

I'm nowhere near your location so YMMV at Best Buy. I got a couple of the 4GB bundles (leather case and Zune) on clearance for $35. New, not refurb or opened stock. The BBs around here seem to be clearing out their Zunes and Sandisks so maybe your local BB stores will do the same.

I know you're looking for a deal, and not advice but I feel I have to throw out my 2 cents.

For the love of god get a generation 1 Zune. You get the larger screen, longer battery and large storage. Same software as Gen 2 so you're not missing a thing. The Gen 2 zunepad also controls like ass compared to the buttons on the first one.

Anyhow, here's a white one on eBay for $70. Sorry for threadcrapping.

If the OP is looking for the 4GB/8GB Zune, then I'm assuming he wants a flash-based player and not an HDD one like the 1st Gen Zune you are recommending.

@parKer You are correct I want the smaller flash based one and thanks for the BB heads up i'll check on that.

@Hydro2OxideI already have a 2nd Gen 80Gb but I would like one a smaller one for 4 wheeler rides , outside work and whatnot.

bread's done
Back