Zune Home AV Kit or Zune Travel Kit Buy.com $27.08 shipped each

Do you know if that remote in the travel kit works with the 80GB Zune? The details on the buy.com page are a little sparse.

[quote name='bmachine']Do you know if that remote in the travel kit works with the 80GB Zune? The details on the buy.com page are a little sparse.[/quote]

Not sure from experience, one of the customer reviews says that it only works the the 30GB Zune. The rest of the accessories seem to work fine.

[quote name='allout1986']Shipping brings it up to $29.67 and since the item isn't sold through Amazon, it doesn't qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25[/quote]

They just raised the price to $29.50 and it does qualify for Free Super Saving, you need to have over $25 in the final purchase to qualify for it and right now it meets that criteria.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']They just raised the price to $29.50 and it does qualify for Free Super Saving, you need to have over $25 in the final purchase to qualify for it and right now it meets that criteria.[/quote]

Ok, I was just pointing out that the one that is cheaper you mentioned wasn't sold by Amazon so it didn't qualify. Besides, it is $2 more expensive at Amazon.

this was 19 something @buy.com in the last week. I'd say watch the price and wait. I got it a while back for my 80 gig and haven't used it yet. I did read somewhere that you need to tale a piece off of the dock for the 80 to fit. Worth it if you really want one of these.

[quote name='allout1986']Ok, I was just pointing out that the one that is cheaper you mentioned wasn't sold by Amazon so it didn't qualify. Besides, it is $2 more expensive at Amazon.[/quote]

Sorry about that, I guess I misread that.

[quote name='rmb']this was 19 something @buy.com in the last week. I'd say watch the price and wait. I got it a while back for my 80 gig and haven't used it yet. I did read somewhere that you need to tale a piece off of the dock for the 80 to fit. Worth it if you really want one of these.[/quote]

You gotta take off the shiny part on top of the dock. There should be a latch on the back where you can pull it off since they designed it like a faceplate for the dock

bread's done
Back