Zune Pass - 1 Month Code Raffle

dhs odium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey everyone,
I have 2 codes for the Zune Pass, which will get you 1 month to download any of the millions of songs you want and listen to for absolutely free. There are methods to bypass the DRM, but I don't want these talked about in here. You do not need a Zune to listen to these, you just need either Windows XP or Vista, and have the Zune software installed. This music can be played on your PC, or streamed to your 360.

On to the good stuff. In order to take part in the raffle, you need to download the Zune software, and add me as a friend through the Zune Social. This can be done through the software or the website. In your friend request, mention you are a CAG so I know what the request is for. I'll get everyone that does this in a list, and in a week (possibly a little longer), I'll randomly select some of you and send you the codes. I have more than 2 codes, as of now I'm just giving away 2, but I may decide to reward 3 people. In order to be eligible, you must have downloaded the Zune software and listened to a song through it. This does not mean you need to purchase anything through the Zune store, you can just import some of your own songs.

The Zune Social shares the list with Xbox Live, so if for now you just want to do a friend request that way, that's fine. But you will need to at some point get the software and listen to some tunes for me to mark you down and include you in the raffle.

My Xbox Live and Zune Social name is the same as my forum name.

This is legit, I guarantee 2-3 of you will recieve codes. Good luck. Post here for any comments or questions.

I'll let it go until the 27th, so there's plenty of time. If you are away from home, surely you can download the player, create an account and listen to a song or two?

2 days left everyone. I want to remind you that if you entered or are planning on entering, you need to listen to a song using the Zune player and have it displayed on the Zune Social. Otherwise your entry is not valid.

And it's over. Two people randomly picked, and oddly enough it's the 2 posters immediately above mine. Congratulations SolidMetal and thunderball! Your codes are being sent through the Zune service. Enjoy.

bread's done
Back