ZZF via Ebay - Steam Games: TF2-HL2-Portal = $10.04 / Batman:AA = $12.73

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Heads up fellow Steam users.

Looks like ZipZoomFly is offering the following titles via their eBay store (note this deal lasts for 6 days)

Orange Box (Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, and Portal) - $10.04
http://cgi.ebay.com/Team-Fortress-2...fepn=5335869999&campid=5335869999&PID=1225267

Batman: Arkham Asylum - #12.73
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...69999&PID=1225267&ViewItem=&item=350347017473

Unfortunately it seems there is no Bing Cashback being offered at the moment for eBay, but this is still a steal!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered on Friday evening and still have not received my code. Their listing is kind of false advertising too. I thought I was getting Half Life 2, I was too quick to purchase, I realized it is Episode 2.

[quote name='plutoknight']Is the Orange box deal just for EP2, TF2 and Portal? Or do I get HL2 and HL2: Ep1 as well?

I'd love to get the Orange Box in prep for Steam on Mac next month, plus the PS3 Orange Box sucks, but I want the whole HL2 collection.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you.

I have a feeling Valve will release the Orange Box for about as much, or the entire Valve collection a greatly reduced price. Guess we'll find out in 9 days.

5PM EST and I haven't seen anything yet...I don't think my money is all gone, but I wonder if they got more requests than keys...

I emailed them asking for a code, so will see. Funny how immediate payment is required for the item, but getting the code will take all day.

Just got the code and I'm downloading the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my activation code about 30 minutes ago. I activated it and everything worked fine.

Note that the product key was actually for The Black Box, so there was only one activation key to use (so no trading unwanted games in the package).

Interestingly, though, the package also comes with Day of Defeat: Source.

I got a code for the black box. When I try to enter it I'm getting an invalid key message.

I've sent them a message, see how long for a response.

It took them too long to get to me. I asked for a refund for mine and just received my refund. I didnt notice it was for only Episode 2 for Half Life 2. When Steam does their orange box sale it is usually about $12.49 which includes TF2, Portal, Half Life 2, Episode 1, and Episode 2.

Got my code too. Worked just fine. I have no idea what Day Of Defeat Source is but I guess I'll find out eventually.

bread's done
Back