I OBJECT To me not winning Phoenix Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space_car

CAG Veteran
As a person who some day might consider entering into law school. I feel it is paramount to both myself and society in general that I receive some top notch legal training as soon as possible. As we all know in the future all courtroom appearances will be done virtually via the Internet and decisions will be made via tapping your computer screen with a stylus. (An idea that spawned from our present day DS).

What most people don’t understand is that the Phoenix Wright “games” are actually a legal simulator send back in time from the future, and are meant to train this generation of young would be virtual lawyers for what’s to come.

The Judges and lawyers of the future made a calculated decision to place this legal simulator in the form of a “game” as not to create wide spread riots and chaos in our current legal system. But do not be fooled although this simulator is sold as a “game” the cases tried in it are actual cases that will take place in virtual court of the future.

Much like Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure movie (Wild stallions rule!!) I feel the one-day I will be the greatest virtual lawyer of all time. It would be a true shame to deny the world my swift arm of justice simply because I can not afford to by the game, and that is why I think I deserve to win.

[quote name='Space_car']As a person who some day might consider entering into law school. I feel it is paramount to both myself and society in general that I receive some top notch legal training as soon as possible. As we all know in the future all courtroom appearances will be done virtually via the Internet and decisions will be made via tapping your computer screen with a stylus. (An idea that spawned from our present day DS).

What most people don’t understand is that the Phoenix Wright “games” are actually a legal simulator send back in time from the future, and are meant to train this generation of young would be virtual lawyers for what’s to come.

The Judges and lawyers of the future made a calculated decision to place this legal simulator in the form of a “game” as not to create wide spread riots and chaos in our current legal system. But do not be fooled although this simulator is sold as a “game” the cases tried in it are actual cases that will take place in virtual court of the future.

Much like Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure movie (Wild stallions rule!!) I feel the one-day I will be the greatest virtual lawyer of all time. It would be a true shame to deny the world my swift arm of justice simply because I can not afford to by the game, and that is why I think I deserve to win. [/QUOTE]
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1731620

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back