Final Fantasy XII Sams CLub $20 YMMV

machoman_93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Final Fantasy XII at Sams CLub is $20 not the collectors edition just regular.

By the way this was at a SoCal sams in Gardena, just incase you wanted to know. Dont know if the price is the same at all of them.

Come on, Costco! Match your competitor, would you!

(Not that I saw FF-XII at Costco, but there has been some good deals lately at Sams)

All Sams' deals are like Wal-Mart deals, severly YMMV and limited to either the store that the deal was found at, or best case, the stores in the area.

Most likely, other CAGs won't luck out with the deal outside the OP's area.

[quote name='postaboy']is a membership require to enter the store?[/quote]

Yeah, you have to register as a small business and pay a fee for member ship(aproxx. $50)

[quote name='postaboy']is a membership require to enter the store?[/quote]No. If you are not a member, you can enter the store and go to the Service Desk for and tell them you'd like to check out the store before joining, and ask for a one-day guest pass. However, any purchases you make with that guest pass and not a membership (lowest price membership without being a small business is $40) will not be for the price listed on items; it will be the price plus 10%.

I went looking at their website and I wasn't able to find anything about Guest Passes. Perhaps that is no longer something they permit. If you have a Sam's Club nearby which you'd like to check out, I'd try calling first to inquire.

bread's done
Back