GET IN MAH BELLY! Baby- the OTTher, OTTher white meat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
fat_bastard.jpg

690255_259x400.jpg

fat_bastard.jpg

[quote name='mr ryles']thats what you gf is for.[/QUOTE] She's not the type to do ... well, anything she doesn't really want to do. And I can respect that. But it still sucks that I won't be going.

It's no big change though, none of my other friends listen to anything I like at all. At least there's major overlap with her.

[quote name='zewone']I'll go with you. Buy my tickets to the shows and wherever the hell you live and you'll have yourself a date.[/QUOTE]

I think we tried this before when we tried throwing a house party at syb's

it didn't work out.

[quote name='zewone']I'll go with you. Buy my tickets to the shows and wherever the hell you live and you'll have yourself a date.[/QUOTE] I'd buy tickets to the shows, but I'm not about to pay airfare. Sorry. :lol:

Last year I had to practically beg a friend of mine to go to the NIN show with me (and I paid for his ticket). Funny thing is, that was about a week after I met my gf and she was also there with someone who didn't really want to go. :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']I think we tried this before when we tried throwing a house party at syb's

it didn't work out.[/QUOTE] My place isn't the best, and that friend of mine with the huge HDTV has his pregnant gf to worry about now. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd buy tickets to the shows, but I'm not about to pay airfare. Sorry. :lol:

Last year I had to practically beg a friend of mine to go to the NIN show with me. Funny thing is, that was about a week after I met my gf and she was also there with someone who didn't really want to go. :lol:[/quote]
how long you two been together?

[quote name='Moxio']I approve of xchik's xxx's one-word posts.[/quote]

i learned from teh master of teh "lame"

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']how long you two been together?[/QUOTE] It's hard to say, exactly. I guess stuff first started happened around the middle to end of May. Thing have gotten ... complex, at times (actually now is one of those times) but it wouldn't be inaccurate to say we've been ... involved since then.

We'd been friends for almost 4 months before anything happened. She was (and is) my "best" friend.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's hard to say, exactly. I guess stuff first started happened around the middle to end of May. Thing have gotten ... complex, at times (actually now is one of those times) but it wouldn't be inaccurate to say we've been ... involved since then.

We'd been friends for almost 4 months before anything happened. She was (and is) my "best" friend.[/quote]

that's similar to me and lionhart. in teh beginning of June it'll be 2 years.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Okay since I was gone can someone explain to me whatever the latest joke about me in the OTT is? Because I don't get it.[/quote]

supersilly.jpg

[quote name='mr ryles']It's only 10:20 here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. Nevada is ownage. Anyway, last post for a few hours. This post puts me in the top 125 :p

[quote name='Demolition Man']Okay since I was gone can someone explain to me whatever the latest joke about me in the OTT is? Because I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

You're a fat bastard!

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that's similar to me and lionhart. in teh beginning of June it'll be 2 years.[/QUOTE] Wow, congrats. So is mom begging for grandchildren yet? :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister']
supersilly.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jPoD']You're a fat bastard![/QUOTE]

Come on now guys, we don't want him to have another one of his "episodes".

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wow, congrats. So is mom begging for grandchildren yet? :lol:[/quote]

she's happy with teh dog. she doesn't get asked to babysit.

[quote name='jPoD']You're a fat bastard![/QUOTE]

Its bad enough that I'm compared to that Numa Numa fuck. But to compare me to Fat Bastard - who I don't even look close to at all... is a bit of a stretch.

Besides I've gone from 275 to 268 in the past few months. Yeah its not a HUGE drop but its progress.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']she's happy with teh dog. she doesn't get asked to babysit.[/QUOTE] Well that's good. There are few things quite as annoying as a mother on a mission. :lol:

[quote name='Demolition Man']Its bad enough that I'm compared to that Numa Numa fuck. But to compare me to Fat Bastard - who I don't even look close to at all... is a bit of a stretch.

Besides I've gone from 275 to 268 in the past few months. Yeah its not a HUGE drop but its progress.[/QUOTE]

Haha "Numa Numa fuck".

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Come on now guys, we don't want him to have another one of his "episodes".[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Talk about being paranoid there Rabbit. Trust me. I know its all a joke. So relaxen up a bit there kid.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Come on now guys, we don't want him to have another one of his "episodes".[/quote]

Im still waiting for Episode 2 - February 10th, my ass

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well that's good. There are few things quite as annoying as a mother on a mission. :lol:[/quote]

tell me about it. when we got the house, we moved lionhart's appartment first, since his lease was up. my mom's mission was to get my stuff out of her house ASAP. she put it all in black garbage bags and threw it in my grandmother's basement. my clothes and all.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Im still waiting for Episode 2 - February 10th, my ass[/QUOTE]

O yeah, what happened to it? I mean ZEHWHA?

I miss posting in the "Post Your Desktop" thread. :cry:

But there are only 5 CAGs (two of which no longer post) who have seen pics of my gf. And I'm not about to change that. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I miss posting in the "Post Your Desktop" thread. :cry:

But there are only 5 CAGs (two of which no longer post) who have seen pics of my gf. And I'm not about to change that. :lol:[/quote]

You just need to change your wallpaper for a few seconds, post, then switch it back

Best of both worlds :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I miss posting in the "Post Your Desktop" thread. :cry:

But there are only 5 CAGs (two of which no longer post) who have seen pics of my gf. And I'm not about to change that. :lol:[/quote]

YAY *feels special*

[quote name='AK85']You just need to change your wallpaper for a few seconds, post, then switch it back

Best of both worlds :lol:[/QUOTE] There's an idea. I doubt it would truly satisfy me, though. :lol:
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']YAY *feels special*[/QUOTE] :)

Maybe I could PM you and just pretend. :whistle2:k :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']O yeah, what happened to it? I mean ZEHWHA?[/QUOTE]

I should be finally recording the show very soon. The biggest hold up has been this nasty cold that just wouldn't die along with a very frantic work scheduel plus other obligations that kept coming up. But now with my voice back to 100% the show will go on.

I have done a few new intro/outro transistional music pieces that you'll hear on the next episode. I have posted a few potential bits in the past in the OTT to get an idea of which ones you folks like. If anyone is interested I could reupload them in case you missed them.

Anyways I'll keep you folks updated on when (finally) 1x02 will come out. Trust me it won't be too long.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe I could PM you and just pretend. :whistle2:k :lol:[/quote]
? huh?

*edit* i dunno if you all are checking in on the old OTT, but it's still goin strong, and, Ryles is planning to fellate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back