Britney Spears is... the devil?

I'm pretty sure this is fake, since it's from Britain's News of the World. I mean how would they get access to this news when she bought out the whole WING of the rehab center?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Once anyone hangs out with Paris Hilton, it's a bad sign.[/quote]

You've got to remember that the 24-hour marriage and then K-Fed came way before this - it's not like P Hilton was the harbinger of doom here...

[quote name='camoor']You've got to remember that the 24-hour marriage and then K-Fed came way before this - it's not like P Hilton was the harbinger of doom here...[/quote]

Yeah, but that stuff was tame compared to the crap she is doing now. I don't care for Britney, but she needs help. She need to go to a damn library and forget the clubs, and drugs. Hell get a Wii. Just do something that doesn't involve self destruction at least for a little while.

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Bingo.

'Tis fake, gang.[/quote]

I knew it was only a matter of time before you posted in one of these threads.

I'm sorry, but it pisses me off to no mother fucking end that talented artists like Aaliyah, Buddy Holly, and countless others die so young. Yet pieces of no talent shit trash like Britney lives...

The British tabloid press reported that last Saturday, Britney Spears was running around the luxurious Promises Clinic in Malibu, California, with the number 666 written on her bald head. "She was crying, and shouting, ‘I am the Antichrist!'", NewsoftheWorld reported.

Britney's becoming way hotter to me by the day. I hope she's setting up for a turn as singer for the Misfits. Jerry Only's not cutting it on double duty, and a female lead vocal on "Last Caress" would be compelling.

if this story is true then chances are she may be schizophrenic. i had someone in my family go through the same thing ( minus the 6's on the head) but they said alot of odd religious thigns and ran around yelling and screaming. as much as i like to laugh at celebs and people in general if she is suffering from that i really am sorry for her because its a hard road back to normalcy from that.

and many of the meds they prescribe cause you other problems which you will undoubtedly need more medicine to deal with. at least for her shes go tthe money to afford the best help and treatment possible but shes definelty got her work cut out for her if shes really got that.

[quote name='lokizz']if this story is true then chances are she may be schizophrenic. i had someone in my family go through the same thing ( minus the 6's on the head) but they said alot of odd religious thigns and ran around yelling and screaming. as much as i like to laugh at celebs and people in general if she is suffering from that i really am sorry for her because its a hard road back to normalcy from that.

and many of the meds they prescribe cause you other problems which you will undoubtedly need more medicine to deal with. at least for her shes go tthe money to afford the best help and treatment possible but shes definelty got her work cut out for her if shes really got that.[/quote]

Who are you to say - maybe she is the devil.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']There's nothing sexier than plowing a bald headed chick, while she screams about how she's the Master of Darkness.[/QUOTE]

How about plowing a bald headed chick while she screams about how she's the Master of Darkness... in the bathroom of an Arby's!

[quote name='Scobie']How about plowing a bald headed chick while she screams about how she's the Master of Darkness... in the bathroom of an Arby's![/quote]You just blew my mind, sir.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'm sorry, but it pisses me off to no mother fucking end that talented artists like Aaliyah, Buddy Holly, and countless others die so young. Yet pieces of no talent shit trash like Britney lives...[/quote]
Totally, bro. Totally. In fact, I was raging this same machine at Youth Group last night. Pastor Pete blew my mind when he scolded me for my dumbass oneupsmanship when it comes to musical preferences with regards to people dying.

I guess he had a point, because afterall, there's always someone more talented than ______ (Buddy Holly, Aaliyah, that guy from Orgy [dead, no?], Yodelin' Andy, whomever) so if we're going to get into the talent pissing contest here, we've got quite a race to run to figure out who should live and who should die. Plus, there are also people who find the aforementioned list of artists to be universally boring and personally not so-much worth any appreciation at all - and to those people, I guess the rules of this game probably make little sense.

As long as we get it, it's all good. Good thing I tricked Carlo into putting Pastor Pete in that headlock during the juice break, LOL! (Yeah, screw him.)

bread's done
Back