March Preorder Special @ Liongames.com

I could get Blue Dragon for "free", but I really don't want these assholes stealing my 3 games if say they go under or something like that.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I got the same e-mail--it's essentially a $5 trade in bonus towards certain preorders.[/quote]

It actually goes up to $15 dollars on the games to reduce the cost up to $23 off retail.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Hmmm. It's limited to games with a value of $10 or more.[/quote]

Most games have a trade in value above 10 bucks. The reason for the limit is I can't make enough on the games under 10 dollars to make the deal work for me.

[quote name='liongames']It actually goes up to $15 dollars on the games to reduce the cost up to $23 off retail.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but essentially, it's a $5 bonus per game :) I wasn't bashing the deal, just clarifying....

[quote name='Kendal']I could get Blue Dragon for "free", but I really don't want these assholes stealing my 3 games if say they go under or something like that.[/QUOTE]

From what I see here, you're more of the "asshole"

Front Page!!

Before this thread goes to 17 pages like the other one. Wonder how the liongames guy has time to ship games when he's all over the forum. I notice that the trend is going more towards trading in games in order to get the sweet sweet low price.

Not interested myself but good luck to those getting in on it. Get em now before this place goes out of business/raises their prices (Then go out of business)

I keed I keed!! :D

[quote name='Jibbajaba']Wow you just totally proved him wrong.[/quote]

Zoglog is the cancer on the testicles of CAG. I could careless.

[quote name='Kendal']Zoglog is the cancer on the testicles of CAG. I could careless.[/quote]
I see. Sorry, I'm new around here. Nonetheless, you really shouldn't go around calling people "assholes" when they have done nothing wrong. This LionGames dude is just trying to earn an honest living.

I agree with Kendal, though I wouldn't call the Liongames guy an asshole yet.

if it all comes through, he might be the CAG Hero of the Year. Or it'll fall through and he'll be the CAG Villian of the Year :lol:

He has proven good so far, and seems to have enough capital and experience in game selling, so I wouldn't be making retarded comments so far like some have been doing.

Wow, that's not bad. I guess I don't see how there can be money to be made when the game is being sold so cheap, then on top of it you're getting your trade in credit along with the extra $5 per game.

This is a good deal if Mr. LionGames can make it work

I don't get this liongames.com bashing. So far there have been no complaints and everything people have ordered have been shipped and recieved, easily. Stop whining. Not to sound like a gaming hippie, but this is the kind of stuff us gamers should be supporting right now. With a number of CAGs and normal game purchasers complaining about retail game stores like GS/EB or GC and their membership cards and forcing pre orders etc. Whynot support liongames.com? The guys who runs it talks to us directly, offers low prices, and great trade in credit. I'm going to give this a try when I have some games to get rid of.

FYI... I don't want this turn into a 20+ page thread. I just decided to post in this one because I got so lost in the other thread that blew up.

I don't think we're bashing, at least not a majority of us; I think we're just being cautious. We all know a good deal when we see it, and we know to jump on those deals when a reputable company has them.

I'm not saying Lion Games is not a reputable company, I'm just saying that because they're so new they haven't built up their reputation with this community. I'm sure once March and April have come and the orders have been sent to the CAGs who bit on these deals things will change.

We just need a few people on here who have gone through the whole transaction to sing the praises of the site and gain community confidence.

But people have already mentioned that the site has been good in getting them copies of Lost Planet, Crackdown, various used games, etc. At this point there really is no excuse - if you don't want to purchase from them, then that's your call, but making stupid comments really just reflect on makers of them.

If I could bring myself to part with me used games, I might have tried this out. Just can't do it, though...It never fails that when I think I'm done with a game and will never play it again? Right after I sell or trade it, I have an overwhelming urge to play it again, and then must go through the hell of finding it again. Current case in point would be Fable...Grrrr....:bomb:

[quote name='King Bahamut']But people have already mentioned that the site has been good in getting them copies of Lost Planet, Crackdown, various used games, etc. At this point there really is no excuse - if you don't want to purchase from them, then that's your call, but making stupid comments really just reflect on makers of them.[/quote]

EXACTLY. I have heard nothing but good things from Liongames.com. Stop drinkin' da Haterade Cags.

bread's done
Back