If one does what OTT does enough times, one will become as OTT is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcc

CAGiversary!
lt feels good because OTT has power. lf one does what OTT does enough times, one will become as OTT is. OTT's a champ. It always stays ahead.

[size=+2]No NCAA results talk in the OTT. Keep them in the NCAA thread.[/size]
Thank you.
--management

Also: Frist!
billfrist.jpg

[quote name='wubb']No NCAA spoilers in the OTT. Keep them in the NCAA thread.[/QUOTE]

Spoilers for sporting events? What'll they think of next?

[quote name='Warner1281']Wubb, stop playing MOD only games. I suck at them but I still managed to have last for a split second there.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you must have cat-like reflexes.

[quote name='Strell']What the "whats" into "wOTTs," and change it over to "ones."

Should make more sense that way.

:p[/QUOTE]If people can't make sense of Hannibal Lecter, then too bad.

[quote name='wubb']Yes, you must have cat-like reflexes.[/quote]

If you mean I have reflexes good enough to evade the onslaught brought on daily by my cat... then yes, cat-like reflexes I possess (but not at 6AM when I get ambushed).

Or do you?

Damn Warner got in the middle again. Hmm, ban-time?

My cat likes to dart in front of me as I walk out of the main room in front of the stairs. I think she's trying to trip me down them and kill me off. :whistle2:(

[quote name='wubb']Or do you?

My cat likes to dart in front of me as I walk out of the main room in front of the stairs. I think she's trying to trip me down them and kill me off. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Damn, if only there was a super mod lock where I could lock a lock.

[quote name='wubb']Or do you?

My cat likes to dart in front of me as I walk out of the main room in front of the stairs. I think she's trying to trip me down them and kill me off. :whistle2:([/quote]

:rofl: Anyways, play fair and unlock the last OTT when you post so I can get in the middle. No fair. I'm too short to see over the fence. I wanna know what's over there too!!

[quote name='shipwreck']Damn, if only there was a super mod lock where I could lock a lock.[/quote]

Why don't you just delete wubb's posts? Seems like the logical answer to me. Or are your super-mod powers limited to only deleting peon non-mod posts only?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']how much do you have riding on it? ;);)[/QUOTE]

after losing $200 on the super bowl I have decided to cut back on my gambling habits.

[quote name='wubb']Solution is to ban the other mod and THEN make the last post. I'm gonna get right on that.[/quote]

You can ban a mod?

[quote name='prmononoke']You can ban a mod?[/quote]
Ah, but the ultimate question is, could you ban Cheapy himself? Kind of like, could you kill God? OOoOoOoOOooOo... I thinks I got a new thread topic! Darrrrrrrrr!

[quote name='mr ryles']after losing $200 on the super bowl I have decided to cut back on my gambling habits.[/quote]

the pool i'm in was only $5. there's 25 people in it and first, second, third, and last places all pay out so it's cool.

[quote name='wubb']I think a mod on mod ban has actually happened in the past. Before my time as a mod however.[/quote]

mod on mod action? kinky. is strell video taping?

[quote name='shipwreck']You don't have to unlock it to reply to it. What a Newb.[/quote]

[quote name='wubb']Ha, didn't realize that. Damn I got nubbed.[/quote]Indeed you did. :D

I think there was one OTT where Trakan, Ledhed and myself that was closed, and we continued to post for about 20 posts in a row. :D

[quote name='Warner1281']Ah, but the ultimate question is, could you ban Cheapy himself? Kind of like, could you kill God? OOoOoOoOOooOo... I thinks I got a new thread topic! Darrrrrrrrr![/quote]

If that is possible, it would be really funny. At least, the aftermath of it would be funny.

I blame Trakan for my banning. He'll rue the day.

I was right in the middle of creating an alias account when my ban was lifted. Totally bogus.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']the pool i'm in was only $5. there's 25 people in it and first, second, third, and last places all pay out so it's cool.[/QUOTE]

not to many people at my work are sports fans, but we got 3 of us in at work and threw in $10 a piece. since there is only 3 of us it is just winner takes all.

[quote name='Warner1281']Ah, but the ultimate question is, could you ban Cheapy himself? Kind of like, could you kill God? OOoOoOoOOooOo... I thinks I got a new thread topic! Darrrrrrrrr![/quote]
Nope. :D

Mods can ban other mods, and Cheapy can ban anyone, though I think the only person can ban Cheapy might be defender, who's the same type of super-mod that Cheapy is.

[quote name='wubb']I blame Trakan for my banning. He'll rue the day.

I was right in the middle of creating an alias account when my ban was lifted. Totally bogus.[/QUOTE]

For a second there, I couldn't find the unban button. But then I thought, oh well, he doesn't want to know what is going on in the NCAA games anyway so this might be helpful.

I think if someone were to ban Cheapy, CAG would implode and drag everyone currently on it into a parallel universe where Cheapy is a short, rich, table tennis star with long blonde hair.

I have seen the end.

Got a good laugh out of the banned screen, though. :rofl:

Oh, and I also sent Cheapy a dozen e-mails crying to please lift my ban in the 3 minutes it lasted.

theres too many mods in here at once, I'm scared.

It's like going to a coffee shop in the morning and sitting next to a table full of cops.

[quote name='mr ryles']theres too many mods in here at once, I'm scared.

It's like going to a coffee shop in the morning and sitting next to a table full of cops.[/QUOTE]But cops would be busy eating donuts and not getting up in yo' bizness.

[quote name='mr ryles']theres too many mods in here at once, I'm scared.

It's like going to a coffee shop in the morning and sitting next to a table full of cops.[/QUOTE]

Reading this just made me realize that ever since we got the new color scheme, we are Whitey trying to keep the coloreds down.

I think I missed, but what is he being called out for? Are you going to have a ban fest? A post off? A mod edit post competition?

I'm in a $5 NCAA pool as well. Only this one has a big bonus for picking upsets and not many points for picking game winners. So my bracket is very very upset heavy.
So it ain't looking too good so far...

ryles - He's the dirty low down so-and-so what banned me. shipwreck is trying to cover for him, because that's just the type of stand-up guy he is. But I can see the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back