Break out the MerlOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so fucking screwed. Headed to school early tomorrow to get more studying in with my friends.
'Night OTT.

edit: Second!

So far, Ive downloaded some Soilwork and In Flames. Prob will grab latest Explosions in the Sky album. Should bring me to about 50 songs left to grab...

Metal Gear Portable Ops - $20
Suikoden V - $20

Man, as much as I hate Gamerush, I'll miss them when I move.

Yay for $20 Portable Ops though. Only PSP games I still want to get and have an interest in are Pirates! and Ratchet And Clank, but R&C needs to be $25 or under before I'll bite.

I love my PSP, but that's because I've never paid more than $25 for a game... most games I've gotten for under $15.

I think this is the end for Gamerush so sadly, no more awesome clearances the rest of the world misses out on and dosen't care. Gamerush clearances has been the only time I've gotten things I've wanted with no hassle.

So working for the first time in over three months really sucked. I did horribly, and it's insanely boring. I was pissed off when I got home.

Also, my friend (who was taking the same classes as me) discovered that he fucked up his registration, so now he's not going to school this quarter. Which means that I'm taking all my classes with no one I know. This quarter is going to suck.

[quote name='Roufuss']Metal Gear Portable Ops - $20
Suikoden V - $20

Man, as much as I hate Gamerush, I'll miss them when I move.

Yay for $20 Portable Ops though. Only PSP games I still want to get and have an interest in are Pirates! and Ratchet And Clank, but R&C needs to be $25 or under before I'll bite.

I love my PSP, but that's because I've never paid more than $25 for a game... most games I've gotten for under $15.

I think this is the end for Gamerush so sadly, no more awesome clearances the rest of the world misses out on and dosen't care. Gamerush clearances has been the only time I've gotten things I've wanted with no hassle.[/QUOTE]

If you don't care about portability keep an eye on Target. I got pirates for 5 bucks a few weeks ago (PC version).

any cag's here interested in god of war II sealed? I'll sell it for like $35. If no one bites here I'll make a topic about it. @$35 I'm sure I could sell it by tonight.

It's kind of embarrassing to see people get so riled up over PS3 vs 360 vs Wii.

They are just game systems... people take this way too seriously, like it was some kind of important world crisis, like MS is going to give them real life achievements to defend them to the death.

I don't see how people can fathom such hatred for a gaming system or a company, without a really legtimate reason (such as EA's forced labor).

[quote name='mr ryles']any cag's here interested in god of war II sealed? I'll sell it for like $35. If no one bites here I'll make a topic about it. @$35 I'm sure I could sell it by tonight.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed!!!

Why are you selling it so cheap?

[quote name='Roufuss']PM'ed!!!

Why are you selling it so cheap?[/QUOTE]

basically I bought a copy on ebay thursday, then bought a copy from the store friday, I just now got my one from ebay and thought I would hook a brotha up.

[quote name='Roufuss']It's kind of embarrassing to see people get so riled up over PS3 vs 360 vs Wii.

They are just game systems... people take this way too seriously, like it was some kind of important world crisis, like MS is going to give them real life achievements to defend them to the death.

I don't see how people can fathom such hatred for a gaming system or a company, without a really legtimate reason (such as EA's forced labor).[/quote]

Like here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132651

People defending the new 360 instead of getting a ps3

[quote name='mr ryles']basically I bought a copy on ebay thursday, then bought a copy from the store friday, I just now got my one from ebay and thought I would hook a brotha up.[/QUOTE]

You the man, today has been an awesome day to grab my most wanted games dirt cheap compared to retail prices.

I'll have you paid tomorrow ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']It's kind of embarrassing to see people get so riled up over PS3 vs 360 vs Wii.

I don't see how people can fathom such hatred for a gaming system or a company, without a really legtimate reason (such as EA's forced labor).[/quote]
It's all over the general gaming forum (So-and-so said "X" about Y console! What a retard!) and it's just getting too overblown for its own good by people that care too much about what people from these companies say. There should be a fanboy forum just for that kind of stuff to keep them from cluttering up the forums.

[quote name='AK85']Like here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132651

People defending the new 360 instead of getting a ps3[/quote]
I like how there's at least three threads now about that now, probably more coming soon.

[quote name='mr ryles']told you guys I would sell it quick.[/QUOTE]

It is an awesome price... even if it does go down to $30 relatively quickly (I doubt it), it would still be $35 after tax, gas, time, blah blah blah. I'd rather just save $15 and play it now :D

God of War was one of the few games I bought last year and played it through start to finish, so I have big hopes for the sequel.

[quote name='mr ryles']told you guys I would sell it quick.[/QUOTE]
You should. That's a great price for a fantastic game. I haven't had as much finishing a game in a while.

EDIT: And I hated GOW1!!

[quote name='zewone']You should. That's a great price for a fantastic game. I haven't had as much finishing a game in a while.

EDIT: And I hated GOW1!![/QUOTE]

I am psyched to get it from him, definitely.

Speaking of great prices for fantastic items, you should be getting your package either today or tomorrow.

An aside: When did Gizmogc become such a huge 360 fanboy?

[quote name='Roufuss']
An aside: When did Gizmogc become such a huge 360 fanboy?[/QUOTE]
A couple of months ago, but I think the supposed "sexiness" (I think it's ugly, except the controller) of the black 360 pushed him off the deep end.

[quote name='zewone']A couple of months ago, but I think the supposed "sexiness" (I think it's ugly, except the controller) of the black 360 pushed him off the deep end.[/QUOTE]

I hope the black controllers are sold seperate along with the bigger HDD.

[quote name='mr ryles']I hope the black controllers are sold seperate along with the bigger HDD.[/quote]

The hard drive is, don't know about the controllers

[quote name='Roufuss']It is an awesome price... even if it does go down to $30 relatively quickly (I doubt it), it would still be $35 after tax, gas, time, blah blah blah. I'd rather just save $15 and play it now :D

God of War was one of the few games I bought last year and played it through start to finish, so I have big hopes for the sequel.[/QUOTE]

you wont be let down brotha, I played the beginning like hour and a half or so tonight and I was like :drool: :drool: :drool: fun as hell as always.

[quote name='zewone']A couple of months ago, but I think the supposed "sexiness" (I think it's ugly, except the controller) of the black 360 pushed him off the deep end.[/QUOTE]

I heard the Elite dosen't have the new chips in it... so I guess I'll be waiting for a long time before I rebuy a 360.

I'm gonna make 100% absolutely sure they iron out every bug before I go for it again.

[quote name='mr ryles']I hope the black controllers are sold seperate along with the bigger HDD.[/QUOTE]
They both are being sold separately. I'll be picking up a black one, fasho.

[quote name='zewone']A couple of months ago, but I think the supposed "sexiness" (I think it's ugly, except the controller) of the black 360 pushed him off the deep end.[/quote]
I noticed it today when he turned a thread about the PS3 sales in the UK into a Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD thread, though to his credit he created a separate thread for the HD wars fanboys to go at it.

I see he's comparing the Elite 360 to the minor PS2 revisions that only modders really noticed.

Edit: Can anybody visit this thread without your browser going nuts due to something relating to somebody's gamertag? I can't seem to visit that thread without needing to close my browser every time.

Frisky, which Gamertag?

The dude with the ridiculously long and retarded sig I'm about to click the ! to let the mods cut it down?

I see the Elite as more of a convience upgrade (with the bigger HD, HDMI, color, etc), so the $480 price tag is hard to take when the 60 GB PS3 can be bought for $120 and it comes with the blu-ray drive

[quote name='Roufuss']Frisky, which Gamertag?

The dude with the ridiculously long and retarded sig I'm about to click the ! to let the mods cut it down?[/quote]
I don't know. My browser freaks out before I can see anything in the thread. I just know that the page changes to a Microsoft Passport sign-in page where it refreshes every second, adding a new sign-in box to the page. :lol: I have no clue what the source of the problem is though.

I have sigs turned off, so it can't be somebody's sig that's causing it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I noticed it today when he turned a thread about the PS3 sales in the UK into a Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD thread, though to his credit he created a separate thread for the HD wars fanboys to go at it.

I see he's comparing the Elite 360 to the minor PS2 revisions that only modders really noticed.

Edit: Can anybody visit this thread without your browser going nuts due to something relating to somebody's gamertag? I can't seem to visit that thread without needing to close my browser every time.[/QUOTE]

thread worked fine for me, the only person who'd sig is ridiculously bid is rolento's. He does have some media tags in it as well.

[quote name='mr ryles']yes, but :bomb: at the cost.[/quote]

I would like a custom made skin than just an all black xbox 360.

Those controllers are tight as hell though.

Pic so everyone can see.

xbox-360-black.jpg

[quote name='Roufuss']Hey, does anyone want the official 360 VGA cables?

I'll let them go for like $10, super cheap price.[/QUOTE]

That is a great deal. I already have a set, but if someone doesn't they work very well.

[quote name='mr ryles']thread worked fine for me, the only person who'd sig is ridiculously bid is rolento's. He does have some media tags in it as well.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I noticed that... the media tag dosen't seem to load for me.

And :lol: at Rocksolidaudio freaking out because I complimented Shipwreck. The guy writes like a Gamestop.com clone (RSA, not ship).

So The Roots last night, my SDA camera phone, Jaket, Denny's country fried steak and this video:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8hsuyqfkyM[/MEDIA]

[quote name='mr ryles']niiiiice. Could have done better though on the denny's.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I don't like Denny's that much, but I do like their buffalo wing sandwich. I'm also a fan of Carl's Jr. new buffalo wing sangwich, but that's only for a limited time. :cry:

[quote name='zewone']Agreed. I don't like Denny's that much, but I do like their buffalo wing sandwich. I'm also a fan of Carl's Jr. new buffalo wing sangwich, but that's only for a limited time. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I plan on going to carls jr. tomorrow, and I may have to give this sammich a try.

I'm going to Reno tomorrow for a "business trip" and every time I go to Reno I always eat lunch at the same carls jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back