Kingdom Hearts 2 has gone to PS2 Greatest Hits

good thing i just picked it last week for $25.88 at my local wally world after employee discount lol

i would hate to get this game with the ugly GH design on the cover

[quote name='hXc007']good thing i just picked it last week for $25.88 at my local wally world after employee discount lol

i would hate to get this game with the ugly GH design on the cover[/QUOTE]
You still could have bought it for the GH price with the original cover.

Has there been any news on a US release? I bought this game first day, and I still really want Final Mix. The Chain of Memories remake looks awesome.

Edit: Nevermind I looked it up on wiki. The game was released in Japan on March 29, 2007. Several independent sources state that a release in North America will occur in Fall 2007 with no confirmation from Square Enix.

P.S. The new cover looks awesome

[quote name='kipz']Has there been any news on a US release? I bought this game first day, and I still really want Final Mix. The Chain of Memories remake looks awesome.

Edit: Nevermind I looked it up on wiki. The game was released in Japan on March 29, 2007. Several independent sources state that a release in North America will occur in Fall 2007 with no confirmation from Square Enix.

P.S. The new cover looks awesome[/QUOTE]

I hope they don't change the cover in the American Release.. I mean.. look at what Namco did w/ We Love Katamari. The Japanese cover was sooo much nicer.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']I hope they don't change the cover in the American Release.. I mean.. look at what Namco did w/ We Love Katamari. The Japanese cover was sooo much nicer.[/QUOTE]
well KH2 has the same cover for US and Japanese version

EGM was the one who said Final Mix would be coming over stateside, along with Wild ARMs 5 (which was later confirmed by XSEED just a week ago) and Guitar Hero 2 "genre expansions".

I hope they bring Final Mix over, I would re-buy this game in an instant. That boxart is hottt.

I don't know if I could play through this game again. I hate playing through the shitty Disney storylines that I watched when I was a kid. I just like Sora's story. So I played through the crap to see what would happen next.

Fantastic game. This was news to my ears of a Final Mix being released. I already bought it when it came out (I could not wait a wait this long for it), but I'll probably end up picking up Final Mix and playing through it again.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Fantastic game. This was news to my ears of a Final Mix being released. I already bought it when it came out (I could not wait a wait this long for it), but I'll probably end up picking up Final Mix and playing through it again.[/quote]

Same here, didn't know about the final mix - Is that really confirmed?
Well, there's still a bunch of non gh at my walmart/best buy. I suppose I'll wait til this goes $19.99 before snaging myself a copy. Hopefully they wont be replaced w/ gh ones by then.

[quote name='CaoPi']I heard about the Final Mix although not to sure, what exactly is the bonus content?[/quote]
If i remember correctly; extra bosses, items, and cut-scenes (maybe extra areas thrown in for good measure). The big thing is though, it has Chain of Memories (the GBA card based game taking place between KH1 and 2) in full 3D.

Also I liked the We Love Katamari american boxart. It was stupidly effective and simple.

[quote name='clockworkgreen']I'm glad someone else said it.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else tempted to go edit that Wikipedia article just because of the OP? Maybe it's just me and I'm starting to hate people linking to Wikipedia as 'proof'.

Anyways, I'm glad this game is finally down to $20 but this is the first I've heard that Final Mix is coming to the US. Is this confirmed or just hearsay? I don't mind waiting a while longer if I have to.

[quote name='62t']well KH2 has the same cover for US and Japanese version[/QUOTE]
Well, the picture is the same, but the colors are totally different. The Japanese version is much more dull, and has a gray theme, instead of blue.

Anyways, I guess my hopes of them giving us Final Mix as the GH version got shot down. Oh, well.

Guess I'd better get this now, while I can still get the original box.

[quote name='zewone']I don't know if I could play through this game again. I hate playing through the shitty Disney storylines that I watched when I was a kid. I just like Sora's story. So I played through the crap to see what would happen next.[/QUOTE]
Same here. The ending of the first game made me forget I spent any time in Disney worlds, and I really just wanted some interesting explanation of Deep Dive... and I was disappointed there, too.

bread's done
Back